[00] bonus chapter: 3k special part 1

3rd Person POV

"Yah! Hwang Hyunjin!" Nabi exclaimed when she felt a pair of arms wrap around her waist. Her face was bright red, but since the boy was behind her, he didn't see it. But of course, he knew she was flustered. After all, aren't soulmates those who understand each other without words? 

He buried his face in the crook of her neck, nuzzling it softly, making Nabi laugh. "That tickles," she giggled. 

Hyunjin grinned from his place behind her, his arms snaked around her waist and his face in her neck. "I know," he replied simply, not moving. 

The girl tried to keep doing what she had been doing before her three-year boyfriend interrupted her. She tried to cut the banana into pieces (so she could mash them into the pancake batter she wanted to make for breakfast), but every time she moved her head, Hyunjin left a kiss on her neck, making her giggle. 

Suddenly, she whirled around, her face barely centimetres away from the boy's. "Hyunjin," she stated. 

"Nabi," he countered, a playful smirk on his face. 

"I want to make our pancakes," she told him with a small pout on her face. 

Ignoring her previous statement, the boy complimented, "You look cute in my clothes." 

Nabi's face was bright red once again. "Shut up," she muttered, trying to look anywhere except her boyfriend's hypnotizing eyes. "Go away, I want to make pancakes," she said again after a moment, poking his chest. 

Hyunjin shook his head. "No," he whined. "I want to take you out on a date today." 

Nabi's ears perked up. It wasn't like the couple hadn't been on dates before; no, they went on them quite often. In fact, their last date had been the previous weekend. But still, she loved it when Hyunjin took her out on dates. Every date was a new adventure, and it always ended with unforgettable memories. 

"Are you sure?" She asked softly. "I know you have the essay due later this week..."

Hyunjin nodded. "I'm sure," he replied cheekily. "I finished it this morning." 

Confused the girl asked, "What? But when I woke up, you were still asleep." 

He nodded. "Yeah, because I woke up two hours before that to finish my paper and plan our date. I was taking a nap before waking up and, like, actually doing stuff." 

Still concerned, Nabi pressed, "But we were up late last night, anyways. How much sleep did you get, Jinnie?" 

The boy shook it off. "It doesn't matter, princess, let's go," he replied, and suddenly, Nabi became hyper-aware of how close he was. Even though the two had been dating for over three years, and living in the same apartment since they graduated, the boy still managed to fluster her in every encounter. 

Realizing that her eyes had flickered down to his lips, Hyunjin grinned before leaning in and leaving a quick but chaste kiss on her lips. When he pulled off, Nabi was (just as he'd guessed) bright red. 

"Yah! Hwang Hyunjin!" She exclaimed as the boy ran away towards their room, chasing him. 

Shutting himself into one bathroom (they had two since they both insisted that they needed a lot of room to get ready), he yelled through the door, "Dress cutely! Feel free to grab something out of my closet~!"

Nabi sighed with a huge smile on her face. She felt just as she had when Hyunjin had first confessed to her. It was how she always felt around him.

Happy

Just a bit less than an hour later, Nabi came out of the washroom to meet Hyunjin— who was nervously pacing around— in the living room. He gasped when he saw her. The girl was wearing Hyunjin's dark blue sweater, which was huge on her, and a pair of jeans underneath. She was wearing white sneakers and her hair had been left down naturally— the boy's favourite way of seeing them. 

Immediately, he made his way over to his girlfriend, who was standing there shyly. "You look gorgeous, princess," he whispered, his eyes still wide in awe. 

Nabi shook her head, blushing furiously. "Says the SNU prince," she retorted. 

The boy gave her a confused look. "'SNU prince'?" He quoted. "What do you mean?" 

"That's what everyone calls you, dumbass," Nabi giggled. "They all love you." 

Hyunjin frowned. "Oh, well, I only love you," he responded sweetly before kissing her. 

Pulling away with a smile, Nabi asked him teasingly, "Didn't you say we were running late?" 

Suddenly remembering his plan for the day, Hyunjin took a short step away from her before offering her his hand. "You're right as always, princess. Shall we go?" 

Laughing slightly, Nabi took his hand and followed him as he led her out of their apartment and to his Tesla (technically, it was Yeji's old car, but it looked new, so what was the harm in using it?). He opened the door for her and helped her sit down (even though she didn't need it) before walking over to the other side of the car and taking a seat. 

Once both doors were closed, Hyunjin glanced over to his girlfriend before realizing something. He leaned over towards her, their faces a centimetre away as the boy grabbed the belt. After clicking it into the socket, he noticed the visible disappointment on Nabi's face. 

"I want a kiss," she demanded. 

Hyunjin gave her a teasing smile. "Then a kiss my princess shall get," he replied before leaving a quick peck on her lips. After he pulled away (which took a lot of effort, but he had to do it since the look on his girlfriend's face was priceless), he buckled in his own seatbelt before driving out onto the road. 

~~~

A/N: STOP I LOVE YOU GUYS SO MUCH KISSES AND HUGS FOR YOU ALL AHFIROEKMDNFJIREKDNFJIEDNFDJ I KNOW 3K ISN'T A LOT ON WATTPAD BUT IT IS TO ME, AND I ACTUALLY LOVE EACH AND EVERY ONE OF YOU SO MUCH <3333

WHICH IS WHY I WROTE A 3K SPECIAL FOR YOU!! IT'S OVER 3000 WORDS, SO I SPLIT IT UP INTO 3 PARTS. THE FIRST IS BEING RELEASE RIGHT NOW (DUH), THE NEXT WILL BE ON THURSDAY, AND THE LAST ON SATURDAY! HINT: THERE'S A HUGE PLOT TWIST AT THE END. 

I HOPE YOU ENJOY THIS PART OF NABI AND HYUNJIN'S LOVE STORY. I HOPE IT'S AS FUN TO READ AS IT WAS TO WRITE <333

XOXO 
AISHA 🫶