Chapter 3: Greetings (2)

***

"Hah... stubborn till the end... if you could've stayed asleep longer, we would've been in a village by now." I stood up and dusted off my garments.

'Do people these days fancy idle talk or something?' 

Each one of them won't shut up that I think its best to knock them out and throw them somewhere people will take pity on them or otherwise leave them to rot.

'I would've just done that but she's watching isn't she, the all-knowing deity as one might call her as... Haa...' Letting out a brief sigh, I start to silently contemplate.

"...Alright fine." Hovering my hand towards my Vision I begin to manipulate the surrounding Anemo particles allowing me to hover slightly as I pick up this sack of tattered flesh.

"I can't believe this fool has the same elemental Vision as I do." I grumbled in complaint as I stare at the dangling Vision on the back of his scarf.

Traveling swiftly I made my way towards Vourukasha oasis and asked the Pari to heal this lump of flesh using the Amrita pool's power.

"This is what you humans call a Vision right?" a Pari guarding the amrita pool came out and asked a very obvious question.

"The human you brought along has physically healed but his condition is particularly getting worse, so I figured that this might've been the problem" 

"Give it here" Seeing the Pari holding the samurai's Vision, I twirled my finger around and manipulated the air, causing the Vision to hover towards my hand.

"What problem could a Vision have? Except from it going dim when the holder dies there could possibly be no other problems-"

Crack-

A persisting crack had appeared in the pristinely glowing Vision, as this was the first case that ever occurred, who knows what might happen to a user when their given Vision is broken.

"HAHA... I see, then this situation might really be unpleasant... hey, Pari do you know when this Vision will fully break and lose its function?"

"Hmm we are not familiar with Visions so we are not certain, but we Pari do know that using something that is due to break will increase its chances of disrepair."