Every way this is right

*:・゚✧*:・゚

*:・゚✧*:・゚

Flowers.

Gorgeous, colorful, flowers.

That's all that flooded Y/N's mind as she strolled through the temple gardens. She demanded that they had one put in, after all, this was her new home. How could she live without a gorgeous garden?

Master Windu was against the idea at first, claiming it was a waste of space. But Y/N's innocent Y/E/C eyes, convinced Master Yoda to change Windu's mind. Her sweet demeanor and innocent behavior had that affect on people. She usually got what she wanted, without much effort into swaying their reluctant minds. Those sweet puppy dog eyes had everyone under a trance.

Y/N's small fingers traced over a light blue flower petal, the touch of the soft plant making the corners of her lips twitch in happiness. The crunch of gravel, most likely beneath a shoe, caused her to look around, curious to see if anyone was there. When she realized no one was, she went back to her mindless thoughts.

Back when she asked for a garden, she begged them to adorn the area with beautiful blue hydrangeas. She used to pick the flowers often, but stopped when there would be patches of boring blank space. The same sound of crunching filled the air again, causing her eyebrows to furrow and her to spin around slowly to see who was there. Yet again, there was no source. So she went back to her thoughts.

The young girl admired the detailed beauty around her, continuing to slowly tread along the rocky path. She ran her fingers through her long hair, the silky locks falling to the middle of her back.

Y/N, lost in her mind, jumped at the sound of more gravel crunching and a small shriek. Snapping her head to meet the concerning sound, she searched around for the source of the outburst.

Her eyes landed on a fellow youngling. His blonde hair fell in his eyes as he swatted at his arm, begging a lady bug to get off of his robes. "Please! Please, get OFF!" He shouted angrily, making Y/N giggle.

Y/N quickly strolled over to the boy, hoping to come to his aid before he murdered that innocent creature. Without saying a word, she used her hands to grab his arms. Y/N had her hands tightly gripped onto his wrists, the boys eyes widening in confusion.

"Chill out," Y/N laughed, softly pushing his arms down. After she let go of him, she scooped the lady bug off of his trembling arm. The sweet insect happily sat in her hand, feeling comfort in the warmth of her palm. "She's friendly."

The boy didn't reply to her gentle words, he just stared at the lady bug in Y/N's hand. "You're the chosen one or whatever, right?" She asked, attempting to start conversation.

"I'm a person, and my name is Anakin!" He snapped, frowning down at the insect. His small arms were folded across his chest, his bottom lip stuck out in an angry pout. "And that monster was going to kill me!"