Enlighten me

*:・゚✧*:・゚

*:・゚✧*:・゚

The Coruscant sun was blazing today, causing Anakin to stay inside instead of waiting for Y/N to arrive outside. He stood eagerly inside, leaning against a large pillar.

Y/N and a few clones had gone to investigate some Separatist's on Kashyyyk that they'd had a tip off about, and Anakin was eager for his best friend to get back to Coruscant.

Anakin felt like he'd been waiting for hours for their ship to return, so when the doors finally swung open, his smile was bright and excited.

The smile that had overtook his lips soon faded. After taking a look at Y/N, he could tell something was wrong. She was limping and her face was scrunched up in pain. You could tell she was trying to hide it, and for the most part, she was successful. Anakin seemed to be the only one who noticed her pain.

Anakin quickly rushed over to her, the clones that were near her dispersing once he reached her. "Y/N, are you okay?" He quickly asked, scanning her face.

Y/N winced as she shifted her leg, but gave a fake smile. "Y-yeah. Just got a little scratch. Can you um, take me to my room?" She replied softly, obviously in pain.

"Of course." Anakin nodded, holding out an arm for her to hang on to. Stubbornly, Y/N ignored it. She just slowly walked past him. "Hey, hey, hey. You're letting me help you, whether you like it or not." Anakin gently wrapped his arm around her waist, guiding her towards the direction of the Jedi quarters.

The two slowly trudged to her bedroom, silence filling the air. Y/N was in so much pain that she didn't want to talk, the possibility of crying too embarrassing to deal with. She didn't want Anakin to know she got hurt, but there he was. Waiting for her like the best friend he was.

Once they arrived at her quarters, she let them in. Anakin helped her to her plush sofa, and as Y/N sat down, she let out a small cry of pain.

Anakin's eyebrows furrowed in concern, causing him to kneel down in front of her. "How bad is it?" He asked looking down at her leg. His eyes widened as he noticed blood seeping through her pants. "Y/N, let me see."

"I'm fine, Ani. It's just a small cut." She shrugged, downplaying her horrible pain.

"Y/N, please." He insisted.

"Fine." Y/N slowly adjusted herself so she could slip her pants down. Anakin's eyes widened, but his eyes avoided straying towards her underwear. She deserved respect, and it would be rude to take advantage of her wound to see her in a vulnerable state. Y/N was extremely embarrassed about being in her underwear in front of him, but she knew he wouldn't take no for an answer.

Anakin blushed softly as her bare legs were shown, but as she pulled them down lower, his heart stopped. "Y-Y/N!" He whispered angrily, staring down at the massive gash. "How did this happen?"