Illicit affairs

*:・゚✧*:・゚

•PLAY ILLICIT AFFAIRS BY TAYLOR SWIFT WHILE READNG•

PLAY ILLICIT AFFAIRS BY TAYLOR SWIFT WHILE READNG•

*:・゚✧*:・゚

Anakin didn't mean for it to happen. It just did. He wasn't sure when it became more than friendship, but he knew that if anyone else found out, he'd be dead.

When he saw her for the first time, he didn't know the impact she'd have on him. He didn't know the complete and utter lack of control he would begin to experience.

Y/N had been his best friend for years, nothing more. Anakin thought of her as his best friend, platonic soulmate for as long as he could remember. Padmé was who he really was in love with. Or, that's what he wanted to believe.

When he saw Y/N after months of being away at war, time stopped. It was like everything froze, and the only thing he could see was her. And Anakin knew she felt the same thing.

When their eyes met after being away from each other for so long, the urge to bolt into each others was almost overwhelming. But they couldn't. Imagine how that would look to everyone else?

Instead, Anakin turned away from her, heading to a pillar Y/N guessed Padmé was at. Her heart broke as she craned her head to see if she was right, and of course, she was. Anakin and Padmé jumped into each others arms, Anakin twirling her for a moment.

Y/N looked down at her feet before turning on her heel, deciding to go greet Obi-Wan. They were pretty good friends after all.

"Why, Y/N!" Obi-Wan chuckled as she approached him. She smiled at him sadly, waving her hand.

"Hey, it's great that you guys are back." She nodded slowly, gesturing to their ship. "Another successful trip, I presume?"

"Yes, very much so." Obi-Wan stated. Then, he went into a long story about their mission, going into excited detail about everything. Y/N stood there, acting like she was paying attention, but she wasn't. Her mind was on Anakin.

After she finished the conversation with Obi-Wan, she decided to head back to her quarters and mediate. Force knew she needed it, especially since these feelings she had for Anakin were only intensifying.

As she walked to the Jedi dorms, she passed by Anakin and a group of clones. Padmé was no where to be seen, which was oddly comforting.

As she passed by, Anakin's eyes drifted over to her. He couldn't help but admire her soft beauty, soaking in her presence.

But that was quickly taken since she scurried past the group.

"Um, I'm going to go for a run to get some air." Anakin distractedly told the clones, blinking quickly. "Meet you guys at the bar later?"