Always have •

*:・゚✧*:・゚

•SMUT. READ AT YOUR OWN RISK.•

*:・゚✧*:・゚

Whatever the fuck he had done to me, I knew it was going to be the death of me.

I hated him for the way he made me feel. It was like I couldn't function around him. Anger and lust were two of the only things that I felt around him. And perhaps the silent love that had been creeping in for the past few years.

But he didn't need to know that.

My desire for him was disguised by pure rage, which he happily reciprocated. Anakin wouldn't turn down a heated dispute, not in a million years.

The council was aware of our intense 'distaste' for each other. Well, if that's what you wanted to call it.

People had told me multiple times that we just needed to sleep together to get out our pent up lust, but I had a few feelings on that. One, that's such a cliché book trope where two enemies fuck while angry, and two, I knew once he touched me, I wouldn't be able to stop.

Anakin was already like a drug to me, and the only way he's ever touched me was on accident or when we were sparring. I didn't need anything more than that, when I was well aware of the control I would undeniably lose.

The air on Coruscant in the mornings was cold, so I grabbed my robe before leaving my quarters. We had a mission in only an hour, and I figured I should probably eat before we left.

As I left my room, I silently prepared myself for the mission. There was a separatist base on Geonosis that had been rumored to have a lot of hidden information, extremely useful for the Jedi to take them down.

The council was sending Anakin, Myself, Ahsoka, and the 501st legion to Geonosis, extremely confident we'd successfully achieve the goal.

"Y/N!"

I turned around, looking for who said my name. My eyes landed on Ahsoka, who was jogging up to me.

"What are you doing on this side of the Temple, little one?" I queried, smiling down at her. She began to walk with me, her eyes focused on the path in front of her.

"Master Skywalker told me to come and find you. We're leaving early." Ahsoka responded, sighing. "He said he knows you're going to try to argue about it, but it's no use. He said, and I quote, 'Tell her that if she doesn't get her ass here in 15 minutes, he'll leave without you.'"

Rolling my eyes, I scoffed. "Sometimes I think he thinks I'm his padawan." I joked, shaking my head. "Let's go, Soka. We wouldn't want to keep poor Anakin waiting."

The two of us trudged to the hangar, quietly conversing about plans for the mission. Once we arrived, I saw Rex and Anakin speaking. Anakin looked irritated as Rex spoke, which was honestly nothing out of the ordinary. He had a resting bitch face.