Your secret relationship (H.C)

*:・゚✧*:・゚

*:・゚✧*:・゚

A SECRET RELATIONSHIP WITH ANAKIN WOULD INCLUDE:

- Anakin doing everything he could for alone time with you.

- Sneaking behind pillars, empty hallways, storage closets, just so you guys could have a small amount of time together.

- Getting back from missions was hard, but also exciting for Anakin. He was frustrated he couldn't kiss you and hug you in front of everyone, but his excitement overpowered the disappointment.

- "I'm so happy you're back, Ani." You'd say, but he would respond by peppering kisses all over your face. When you'd try to respond, he'd kiss your lips to keep you quiet.

- You two would usually stay in your apartment, considering other people seeing you coming out of his quarters would be highly suspicious.

- Anakin being extremely protective and jealous. Since he couldn't claim you as his in front of everyone, many men would make moves on you. Anakin couldn't go and tell people that you're his, so he would come up with excuses for you to stop talking to them.

- "Sorry, man. Y/N has a boyfriend and he asked me to make sure no one touches her." Anakin would say, making Y/N smirk.

- "I don't like that he was looking at you."

- "Anakin, he was a waiter. I was ordering my food."

- Obi-Wan being well aware about your relationship, but couldn't say anything to anyone else since he wasn't innocent himself.

- "Be careful, Anakin." Obi-Wan would warn. "The moment the council finds out, you'll be gone in an instant."

- "Funny of you to assume there's anything going on between her and I. Plus, aren't you extremely friendly with Satine?" Anakin's says, his smirk widening.

- Anakin frequently pretending to be sick so he could get out of missions to stay with you.

- Anakin would come to your apartment everyday after work, and you made sure to have nothing going on so you could spend time with him.

- Even though things are secret between you, there's an undeniable security in your relationship. You couldn't wish for anything more because he is truly your everything and vice versa.

*:・゚✧*:・゚

AUTHORS NOTE:
My first head canon chapter! If you'd like more, let me know! Don't forget to vote, comment and leave requests!