Back with you

*:・゚✧*:・゚

*:・゚✧*:・゚

Every time he left her, without a doubt, his heart would break. Every moment away from her was like tearing his heart apart, bit by bit, piece by piece. It may sound dramatic, but Anakin truly couldn't function if they weren't in the same place.

What really bugged him what that he couldn't even show it. He couldn't show anyone that she was his. It tore him apart that their love was a secret.

The council sat in chairs around their usual meeting room, discussing an upcoming mission. Anakin was lost in his thoughts, fidgeting with the sleeve of his robe. He didn't realize that the council had addressed him, so he didn't budge out of his trance.

"Anakin!" Obi-Wan snapped, causing him to look around quickly. All of the council members stared at Anakin, scowls on their faces. "Did you hear anything we've been discussing?"

"No- I mean, yes! Yes, I heard everything." Anakin stuttered, blinking quickly. Everyone looked at him frustratedly, shaking their heads in utter annoyance.

"Then you're aware that you'll be going on the mission to Alderaan tomorrow." Obi-Wan stated, folding his arms across his chest and leaning back in his chair.

Anakin internally groaned. He'd been on mission after mission and had been exhausted for weeks. "Yes." He replied, sighing.

"Good. You will be addressing the monarchy about ways of protecting the royal family, since there has been threats of assassination." Obi-Wan continued, a stern look spread across his face. "But you already knew that, since you were listening."

"Of course." Anakin replied, nodding slowly.

The council was dismissed soon after, Anakin speeding out of the room quickly. It hurt him that he wasn't with Y/N, so he left as quickly as he could.

Anakin quickly tread to their quarters, wanting nothing more than to have time with her. He opened the door, slamming it shut behind him. His bad mood was obvious to anyone that knew him, so he figured having time with just the two of them would help him calm down.

Anakin walked to their bedroom, standing in the doorway just to see Y/N folding his laundry for him. He hated when she did that. Not that he didn't appreciate it, but he didn't want her to do his chores for him.

Y/N didn't sense him, so she continued folding laundry. Soft music played in the background, causing her to quietly hum and bob her head. She turned to go place the clothes in the dresser, but was met with a smiling Anakin leaning in the doorframe.

"Ani!" She exclaimed, setting the clothes back down on the bed before running to him and jumping into his arms.

"Hello, my love." Anakin whispered, wrapping his arms around her. She buried her face in his neck, breathing in his scent.