With undeniable love

*:・゚✧*:・゚

*:・゚✧*:・゚

The fact that he was gone hadn't sunk in yet. Though, I doubted it ever would. When Ani was away at war, every part of me expected that he would come pack. Part of me even knew he would.

But, like with a lot of things, I was wrong.

The intense depression that hit when I was informed he had crashed his ship made my heart break. We weren't sure if he'd survived, since the radio system went out fairly quickly. The last thing they heard was Anakin yelling at Ahsoka to hold on.

I prayed and prayed he did survive. But when Ahsoka came back without Anakin by her side, I fell to my knees in agony. The look on her face spoke a million words. She didn't need to tell me he was gone. I knew.

As I dropped to the ground, my hand clasped over my mouth, holding in a muffled sob.

After a moment of Ahsoka looking down and tears streaming down her cheeks at me with grief, I quickly stood up, running to my quarters.

His recklessness had caused his death. After the crash, Obi-Wan had explained that Anakin didn't use the right shields on his ship, due to his overwhelming arrogance.

"We're not sure.. Not sure if there are any survivors." He told me softly, avoiding my eyes.

As much as Anakin and I tried to hide our relationship, Obi-Wan knew. To him, it was obvious.

Once I arrived to my room, I slammed the door forcefully. My eyes were filled with tears and anger flowed through my body.

How could he be so reckless? His idiocy was the reason he was gone. He could have prevented this.

I collapsed onto our bed, sobbing loudly. I grabbed his pillow, which still held his scent. Breathing it in, my tears stained his pillow.

He'd never be back. My Anakin, was gone.

*:・゚✧*:・゚

I'd barely left my room for days. C-3po would come and bring me food, making sure I was alright. I wasn't, but I always assured him I would be fine. Although I knew he didn't believe me, I just needed to be alone.

The amount of times I smelled his pillow was countless. It was to the point where the smell was disappearing, which made my sadness grow. Soon, there would be no trace of him.

Obi-Wan had tried to come and talk to me multiple times, but I couldn't handle it. Whenever I looked at him, all I saw was Anakin.

My tears had barely stopped until now. Now, there were none left. All I could do was erupt in empty sobs, my tears dried up and my eyes burning.