My room or yours?•

*:・゚✧*:・゚

•SLIGHT SMUT

SLIGHT SMUT. READ AT YOUR OWN RISK.•

WARNINGS: Slight smut! Sexual tension, light choking, wet dream, dirty talk, cringy ngl

*:・゚✧*:・゚

The thing about Y/N and Ani was that they weren't exclusive, but everyone knew not to even think about making a move on either of them.

Even though the two weren't completely aware of the feelings the other reciprocated, they almost had a silent agreement where they'd never pursue anyone else. Well, and the fact that it was forbidden. Sex wasn't though. But they still silently saved themselves for each other, not daring to admit it out loud.

Their whole dynamic was interesting, to say the least. As younglings, they were platonically inseparable. Then when they got assigned the same Master, they became more than inseparable. They were glued to each other.

As they grew older, things started to change. Y/N's body filled out, making her hips curve nicely and her chest to pop a bit. Her complexion matured and her hair grew longer and thicker, her appearance making her look older.

Anakin was changing as well. His prepubescent stomach pudge was now extremely toned, his abs on display whenever he wore a tight shirt or decided to train without one on. His jaw became sharp and his adams apple became prominent.

It was almost as if their bodies changed overnight, which caused them both to silently gawk at each other when given the chance. They were still new to this foreign feeling they couldn't put their finger on. They may not have understood it, but Obi-Wan did. He saw how that acted and could sense their pulsing libidos from a mile away.

*:・゚✧*:・゚

FLASHBACK ONE

"Come on, Y/N." Anakin chuckled, a lazy smile plastered on his face. He swiftly twirled his lightsaber around him, showing off his signature move. "It's okay to surrender." He teased, slowly inching forward.

"In your dreams, Skywalker." Y/N shot back, her tone snarky and low. She began to inch forward as well, her lightsaber at the ready.

Without warning, Anakin swung at her with his glowing saber. The blue light radiated onto his tan cheeks, Y/N getting distracted by his attractiveness. Her slight distraction made her miss Anakin's tell that he was about to strike. But instead of him swinging his saber, he kicked her feet out from underneath her body, causing her to slip and fall onto her back.