All of my love

*:・゚✧*:・゚

*:・゚✧*:・゚

Being a woman had its perks, but it also could be absolute hell. The pain I receive monthly is nothing short of crippling agony. Which I know isn't completely normal, but i've dealt with it ever since I started my first period.

Usually, I'm able to push through it. During missions if i'm having cramps I can continue to do my job. But towards the end of the day, it was almost unbearable.

"Come on, Y/N!" My master yelled, angrily stomping towards me. He spun his lightsaber in a quick motion behind his back and then in front of him, before quickly thrusting it at me.

Quietly whining, I lazily blocked the hit. Usually, training with my master wasn't that hard. Sometimes it was a challenge, obviously. But today it was almost impossible.

From my agonizing cramps to the heightened emotions, I wanted to curl up into a ball in my bed. My Master, Anakin Skywalker, was extremely hard on me. Which was frustrating, but also exhilarating in a way.

And by exhilarating I meant it was hot when he got all bossy and dominant.

Anakin was knighted as a Jedi extremely young, only 19 years old. So we were actually only around 2 years apart. It's normal that I would think he's attractive. Right?

I could sense Anakin's frustration with my skill today, especially since I wasn't really doing anything except blocking his aggressive hits.

Abruptly, he stopped. "You're useless. Leave." He snapped, forcefully putting his lightsaber away.

My emotions got the best of me, like they usually did around that time of the month, and I started scowling angrily. "Don't call me useless."

"Well, I'd be lying if I said you weren't." Anakin retorted, picking up his robe that he'd slipped off when we first started sparring. "You're being lazy and it's doing nothing for your training."

"I am not being lazy!" I shouted, putting my lightsaber on my belt. My eyes were filling up with tears, and I internally groaned. Of course.

When I got like this, I couldn't control my crying.

"Sure. Whatever." Anakin stomped to the door, slipping his robe on. "When you decide you're ready to actually train, let me know."

As he left, I couldn't hold back the tears anymore. Honestly, I didn't even really know why I was crying. Anakin was often verbally aggressive when he was frustrated, which never really bothered me. We had the type of relationship where bickering and sarcasm was how it flowed.

After a few moments of trying to regain myself, I slipped out of the training room. Deciding I probably needed some food, I headed towards the cafeteria.