Gorgeous

*:・゚✧*:・゚

•LISTEN TO GORGEOUS BY TAYLOR SWIFT WHILE READING•

*:・゚✧*:・゚

Since I was far from the type to go out partying on the weekends, my friend insisting on going clubbing had me extremely irritated.

Honestly, I couldn't imagine anything worse than going to a large club with blasting music. It was like I could already see the grotesque atmosphere and smell the sweat that came from the dancing individuals.

But when my friend Cora asked me to go with her, I couldn't say no. She'd been asking for as long as I could remember, and I finally caved and agreed on going. Cora was ecstatic, and she insisted on coming over a couple hours early to get ready.

As she arrived at my apartment, I internally groaned upon hearing the knock. I love her so much, but force, she really was making me waste a night out at the club when I could be at home, happily watching a rom-com.

She didn't give me time to open the door, instead, she waltzed in innocently. With two bags in her hands. I raised a brow, chuckling. "Come on in, Cora." I joked, shutting the door behind her.

"Oh, Y/N, I'm so excited you finally agreed to go with me." Cora squealed, setting the bags down on my couch. I followed her into the living room, sighing as she starting pulling her makeup and a curling iron out of one of the bags. "I can't wait to get laid tonight."

"Ew, gross! You can't just hookup with a random guy." My voice came out annoyed, which made Cora scoff.

"Force, you're such a nun, Y/N." Cora rolled her eyes, plugging in her straighter by my floor length mirror that was sat by the window. "It'll be fine."

It frustrated me when she called me things like that. I definitely wasn't a nun, but I didn't just hookup with random guys. I'm not looking to get an STD.

"Whatever, Cora." I chuckled to lighten the mood. "You have fun with that." Shuffling over to her, I eyed what she had pulled out of the bags.

My eyes landed on not one, but two dresses. Both of them extremely revealing. "I brought a dress for you. You know, since you don't have many fit for clubbing." Cora smiled at me, pointing to a small black one.

This night was going to be the death of me.

*:・゚✧*:・゚

The short black dress that hugged my body made me feel insecure and sexy at the same time, if that was even possible. I rarely dressed up, so I had to admit I looked pretty good.

Cora did my makeup with a simple winged eyeliner and some mascara, red lipstick coating my lips and soft gold highlighter. It was very different from my usual mascara and lip gloss.