Chapter 1

Stephanie 'sPOV
I blinked my eyes as the sun rays hit my face . Gosh it is morning already.

Ok before I begin my story lemme tell you a little about myself. My name is Stephanie Aurora. I 'm just 24 yrs old . I lost my parents when I was five years old and since then I have been living with my aunt Rose. My aunt is not so nice to me and somehow I can't blame her she is always bitter that she is not married. Ok now that I have done a little introduction lemme get back into the story .

I jump off my bed to open my bedroom door as my aunt was banging on the door .
"Good morning aunt." I say.

"Good morning." she replied you haven't dressed up yet? She asked trying to be nice to me.
"Well, ummm I haven't had my bath yet "I replied scratching my head.

Ok , but you have packed your clothes right? "

"Yes aunt, "I replied.

"Good , you don't want to be late on your first day of work anyways breakfast is ready . "

"Thank you. " I managed to say .
*****
Rose 'sPOV
I watched my niece sadly as she devoured the food in front of her. Ok I admit I haven't been the replacement of a parent in her life but I wasn't getting her a job as a maid cos I hated her . We really needed the money and if only she would understand.

"Aunt I 'm ready" she said.
I smiled at her . She seemed really confused I only smiled once in a blue moon so she was wondering what she did to deserve my smile.
*****
Young masion
David 'sPOV
I watched as mum and dad gave instructions to the other maids . 🥱 I was getting tired already . All this instructions just for another stupid maid. Mum walked up to me.

"We need to talk "she said

Well I knew what this is all about but I was simply not going to let her get to me.

"Look David a new maid is coming today"

"Yeah mum I know " I replied nonchalantly.

"You have slept with all the young maids in this house and the new one that is coming is also a very young girl please try to control yourself."

"Well mum I am still a virgin I haven't slept with anyone. "

"David please."mum pleaded with me .
" Ok mum I promise."

Well I just pray this new maid wasn't beautiful I thought to myself. I was still lost in thought when my mum brought in a beautiful lady. Gosh everything about her was perfect from her pink lips to her long lashes and her perfect shape.

"David this is the new maid my mum said pointing at her . "
I opened my mouth and forgot to close it back.

Guys what did you think of this story?????

Pls vote for me , comment and share

Wattpad