Chapter 22

David 's POV
I could feel the bulge in my trouser as I kissed her. She responded and wrapped her arms around my neck. She opened her mouth and I slid my tongue inside causing her to moan.

Fuck, her moans were driving me crazy.
I traced my finger over my bra. I kissed her neck and earlobe as she continued moaning. My hands tugged at her zipper and soon she became free of that dress. I worked quickly and fast to get rid of her underwear. She helped me unbutton my shirt and unzipped my pants. I ran my hand along her beautiful skin. I sucked on her delicate and beautiful nipples. I felt her hands on my d*ck giving me a perfect handjob as I continued to suck  
on her nipples. A moan escaped my lips and another... it just keep coming.

"Sit down." I hear her tiny voice say to me.
I didn't know what it was all about but I obeyed her. She stood up from the bed and bent down in front of me taking my cock into her warm mouth.

Oh my god.

"Fuck, I am going to cum." I said as she continued giving me pleasure.

I finally realeased into her mouth and she swallowed everything and licked her lips.

She walked back and lay on the bed waiting for me to recover from the fucking pleasure she gave me.

I finally recover and moved to her to give her the real thing. I thrust into her slow and steady. She was a little tight probably because she had fucked no one in more than three years. I became entangled and enchanted by her as our moans filled the room.

******
Stephanie 'sPOV
I woke up as the soft rays hit my face . Shit!!! I said as I noticed that I had barely enough clothing covering my body. Pieces of last night flooded through my mind . His touch, his mouth on mine, my moan , his moan, the way he thrusted into me. I looked around for him but I couldn't find him. Why ? Why did he sleep with me. This was all his fault. Maybe he actually remembers me and have been planning this since I moved into his house. But somehow I knew that wasn't true yet I wanted to put the blame on him. My door opened and he walked in holding a tray in his hand.

"Hey, I brought breakfast." he said smiling as he dropped the tray on the table beside the bed.

"What happened last night." I asked him surprisingly calm for someone that was probably planning to murder him.

He looked at me with an expression asking if I was nuts.

"What happened last night?" I asked screaming this time.
I mean why the hell was I screaming?

I knew  that whatever happened last night was a mutual agreement unlike the one that happened four years ago.

"Do you need the day off?" He asked after few minutes of awkward silence.

"Ermm... Yes please." I stammered.

I was glad he didn't answer my outburst earlier.

"Ok."he said and leaned in to kiss me on the forehead before leaving my room.

Gosh!I need to tell someone whatever happened with David. I was going to call Cherry and invite her over ,even though I ran away from her yesterday.
I wondered what she would say.

I can't believe you . Why the hell would you do that?

This is what she is going to stay. I pull my phone to give her a call.

****
Cherry 'sPOV
"So how long do you know her?" Alex continue to fire me questions about Stephanie. We couldn't talk about it last night cos we were even too tired to climb up the stairs.

"Two and the half years." I reply.

"Is there any more questions?" I asked.

"Well no more... I mean just tell me all I need to know about her." Alex answered.

I grabbed a glass of water and gulped it down to prepare my mouth for my short story .

"Ok so I know that she's an orphan. She eventually came to work  in your best friend house and then he raped her ."

"He is very sorry." he said as my phone rang.

I picked up the phone and listened attentively to the person at the other end.

"Who was that?" Alex asked.

"Stephanie she wants me to come over."

"Ok." He said nodding in a kinda funny way

" Can I tell you something? "he asked after another round of silence.

" Ermm Sure. "I answered.

" Well it's about my friend. He is a changed person. "

So I spent an hour listening to Alex tell me about his friend and how he looked for Stephanie. How he had nightmares due to the guilt and blah blah and I must say I didn't pity him one bit. Infact he deserved a lot more punishment for his actions.