Chapter 3

David 'sPOV
I poured water on the kitchen floor. I smeared some avocado on the kitchen sink. I did some other horrible things that I won't mention. After completing my mission I sneaked back into my room awaiting the drama that was going to be acted today. I didn't have to wait for long before mum summoned all the maids. I quietly went downstairs to the parlor like nothing happened.

"Mum what happened you screamed and you woke me up from sleep ."I said feigning a yawn. 

"Sorry  for waking you up ."  she replied.

Apology accepted." I said sitting on the chair and waiting for mum to fire Stephanie.

Mrs Young's POV
I was extremely upset at meeting my house in such a mess.
I summoned all the maids in anger and woke my tired son up in the process. That made me angry the more.

"Who is the maid on cleaning duty ?"I asked no other than my head maid Mrs Peters.

She has been living with us since I gave birth to my son so she was basically part of our family .

"Ma'am it's Jasmine."  she replied .

"Jasmine get your things you're fired."  I said to her.

"Ma'am  please I cleaned up the whole place maybe someone else messed the whole place up when I was done."she pleaded going down on her knees.

"  Jasmine my decision is final ."I  said angrily.

"  But mum she really doesn't have anywhere to go, my son said. Ok, fine I'll give you this last chance if anything like this repeats itself again .... Get out all of you" I said dismissing all the maids.
*****
David 'sPOV
I sat down on the bed in my room . I can't believe my plan failed and I almost got another maid fired. Not that I was concerned if Jasmine slept on the street I just felt kinda guilty after all I still have a conscience.

Jasmine 'sPOV
I stood at the front of David's door wearing the sexiest clothes I could think of.
I can't believe young boss stood up for me . I have to admit I have had on a crush on him ever since he slept with me . Maybe he has started having feelings for me too. I turned the door knob and thankfully the door wasn't locked. He glanced at me with eyes that seemed to penetrate through my soul. I was beginning to think I had made the wrong choice. He seemed to stare at me for eternity. Different thoughts ran through my head what if I lose my job , I thought.
David's POV
My door opened and Jasmine entered my room with a super revealing dress . At first I couldn't comprehend what was going on . But after I put two and two together I finally understood what she wanted and here was I thinking she was the victim when I slept with her. Normally I can never fuck a girl twice but none of the girls I have fucked had ever tried to seduce me before.
This was going to be great ...

*****
Summary: David 's plan to see Stephanie fired failed and ended up getting another maid instead.

My boss and IOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara