Chapter 8

Before I go on I would like to appreciate all my readers.

Y'all are making feel emotional with your love and support.

Thanks.
Love you all

*********

Stephanie 'sPOV
Aunty Rose was finally married and I was in my fifth month of pregnancy. Aunty Rose blamed her self  many times for my condition but I didn't blame her. Sincerely I was beginning to form a bond with the little one growing inside of me. I was even happier when I found out that I was gonna be having a boy. I still spoke  to Mr and Mrs Young. They provided the money for my antenatal
and for my upkeep . I haven't heard from David well not that I was expecting to hear from him anyways but I was still hoping he would come around after all it was his baby I was carrying. But as months turned to months and with each passing day I knew he wasn't going to come around.

*****
Author 'sPOV
Push, Push, The doctor said as the woman on the bed kept screaming.
The body caught sight of the baby's head and urged  the woman to push further. With time the cries of a baby was heard . It was a boy!!!
******
Stephanie 'sPOV
I was finally discharged from the hospital. I couldn't help but constantly stare at my little bundle of joy on the drive back home . He was going to have the best life I would make sure of that. But I knew that even if I tried to give him the best life there was something I wasn't able to give my little boy... A loving and caring father. I have always dreamt of having a family to relieve the moments I couldn't have with my parents. But right now I really didn't think it was going to be possible.

*****

I am open to criticisms. So pls if you feel there is something you don't like about this book., feel free to let me know through your comments.