Chapter 17

Stephanie 'sPOV
I kept thinking about the offer made by David. Yeah I was meant to be sleeping but this stupid guy that had featured in my life couldn't just let me. From taking my virginity to making me a job offer. Hell I didn't care if he lost all his memory or half of his brain or some part of it. He was still the same person . I dialed Cherry's number cos I really needed to talk to someone .

"Hey what's up."

"I 'm not fine."I replied her.

"What's the problem." She asked.

I told her everything.

"Well I don't think it's a bad idea." Sge said.

"How can you say it's not a bad idea infact it's a terrible idea."

"Look at it this way. You are looking for a job with a nice pay and you got it on a platter of gold."

"But I can't work for him."

"Look the money you earn isn't it yours? You need something doing and with the salary you could use it to get a house. Think about it. "

" Thanks. "

" No problem. Anyways bye kinda in the middle of something. "She said.

I dropped the phone but after a while I started hearing moans through the phone speaker. I checked my phone and found at that Cherry had forgotten to end the call. Gosh stupid girl I was very sure her boyfriend was fucking her and like it wasn't even up to a month they met. I quickly cut the call and drifted off to sleep.

******
Cherry's POV
I dropped my phone on the table after talking to Stephanie as Alex came out of the bathroom completely naked. I used my two palms to close me eyes as my face turned tomato red.

"Why are you covering your face? It's not like it's something you haven't seen before." he said moving closer to me.
I blushed even harder . He jumped on the bed and moved closer to me . He removed my palms from my eyes and I stared at his beautiful body. Gosh, I wanted to run my hands on his beautiful chest but he stopped me.

"I thought you didn't want to see me a while ago." He said.

Before I could say another word, he slammed his lips on mine. I wrapped my arms around his neck as the kiss was getting deeper. He used his tongue to pry an opening in my mouth and as my tongue met his I moaned his name. Gosh this can never got old . It was only him , only him that had the ability to drive me crazy.

******
Stephanie 'sPOV
I woke up had a shower and wore a dress which I judged to be a good office wear. I didn't need to wake Axel up or prepare him for school cos David had already taken over that . I went downstairs and met Axel already having breakfast. I didn't see David so I went to check for him in his room. I entered his room and met David sitting on his bed shirtless. I let my eyes roam round his body. I didn't notice he had such nice abs when he forced himself on me. Not like I cared before or I care now but why the hell was I still looking at him. He had his head bowed the whole time I was looking at him. He raised his head slowly and his gaze met mine . I glanced at the ground and pretending to be doing something with my hands. I was really embarrassed . He stood up walked up to me grabbed my hands and led me to sit on his bed.

"Is anything wrong?"he asked genuinely worried and not minding the fact that he was completely shirtless in front of me .

"No, I mean,... I just. " I said stammering.

"Yeah what's the problem." He said urging me to let the words out of my mouth.

I finally found my voice.

"Actually I wanted to let you know that I have accepted the offer to be your secretary."

"Really, thank you so much." He said pulling me into a hug.

I froze as I felt his bare chest pressing against my breast. I was experiencing different kind of sensations that I just couldn't explain. Finally he broke the hug and I heavied a sigh of relief in my mind.

"I'm sorry, I was just so happy that I wouldn't have to stress myself today and for a very long time."

"No problem, I need to go do something now." I said leaving his room hurriedly.