Chapter 10

David 's POV
"Stephanie, Stephanie." I called tossing in my bed before I woke up from the nightmare.

I stood up from the bed as the soft rays of the sun fell on me. Gosh, it was morning already and I couldn't get a good night night sleep because I kept seeing Stephanie in my dreams. I walked to the bathroom, had a cold shower and dressed up before picking my car keys. I knew I wasn't supposed to drink again but what was I supposed to do. I need to forget about her even if it was for 3-4hours. I left my house , entered my car and drove off heading to a bar.

*****
Stephanie 'sPOV
I woke up and dressed my son Axel up for school. When he was done having breakfast I waited for his school bus to come . When it finally arrived I watched him enter the bus. I waved at him and he waved back till the bus was finally out of sight. I entered into the house and called my best friend.

"Hey girl." she said after picking my call.

"Hey , so are you free today? I need some company ."

"Yeah, I 'm free but I thought you were meant to be at your office." She replied.

"Today is my off day remember. Anyways I need you to come over."

"Sure thing , gotta go now need to take a shower." She replied.

"Ok bye , see you in a few hours ." I said and hung up. "

******
David's POV
"More." I said to the bartender as I emptied more bottles of alcohol.

I was getting drunk . I just wanted to forget all about her even if it was for a few hours. My solace and refuge has been found in alcohol.

"Stephanie, just two more bottles and for the next three hours you wouldn't control me." I muttered to myself .

*******

Cherry's POV
I arrived at Stephanie 's house. She opened the door for me.

"Hey." she said hugging me.

"What's up , so what kind of fun have you planned for us ?" I asked as I stared at the popcorn in the living room.

"Well , for starters we're gonna be watching a movie."

"What kind of movie?" I asked.

"Horror of course. You know that it's my favorite type of movie." she replied.

"And I hate horror movies." I replied.

"That's because you are a cry cry baby."

"No I'm not." I pouted.

"Yes you are . Any bad thing that happens in a film you cry. And even now you are already giving me a babyish face."

"I cry because I hate bad things and sad endings. And because you have the heart of a man cos you don't have a boyfriend you don't cry. "

" Are you seriously going to this topic now? "She asked.

" Yes . Like seriously Steph let me hook you up with one of my cousins. He really likes you. "

" No , thanks . Can we just watch the movie now ? "

" Fine . "I said and we settled down to watch "The nun".

******
David 's POV
I staggered as I walked out of the bar. I stared at my car keys . I was really seeing double. I knew it wasn't a good idea to drive but I didn't want to Alex to know that I was drunk again and they was no taxi around. I entered and drove off. I came to an intersection and I turned to enter the road when a truck hit my car from nowhere. And then I blacked out completely.