Chapter 2

David's POV
"Mum seriously you need to fire that new maid"I said to my mum .

"Why ? "Mum asked .

"Cos I don't like her." I replied.

"Isn't that supposed to be a good thing." Mum asked .

"Mum seriously you wouldn't understand just fire her please ."I said.

"Sorry but I can't."Mum said .

"Ok fine. " I said and walked out angrily. I headed to the maid's room and opened the door without knocking. The sight that greeted me left me in shock. She was completely naked. I let my eyes scan through her entire body.

"Sir....." She said stuttering. I forced myself to come back to my senses.

" When you are done dressing meet me in the garden I have something I want to discuss with you."I said and left.
Stephanie 'sPOV
It's been two days since I got employed in this house . Everyone is so nice to me well except my boss's son . What's is his name again? David. I decided to take a nice shower. I removed my clothes only for me to turn and see him staring at my naked body .
" When you are done dressing meet me in the garden I have something I want to discuss with you."he said and left immediately.
I wondered what was sooooo important that made him barge into my room like that. I dressed up quickly and went to meet him in the garden.
*****
In the garden....
David 'sPOV
I checked my wristwatch for the third time. What was taking her time? I thought of going to check on her but I stopped myself because of what I encountered when I went to her room. I looked up and saw her walking towards me. I stood up and pulled a chair for her to sit down. I was being extremely nice to her because I was about to ask her for a favor. The maids brought our food and placed it on the table. She looked surprised.
"Eat up "I said to her.

She shook her head in disagreement.

"Sir please can you tell me why you brought me here"she said .

"Ok , fine then, I said. I want you to quit this job" I said to her

"But sir what did I do?"she asked.

"Nothing, look I just don't like you . If it's cash you want I can give you to quit this job. You know what I'll give you 1million dollars."

Stephanie 'sPOV
I thought about his offer . Yeah it was a lot of money but I wanted to work and make my money myself.

" Sorry sir I can't take your money sir, I say. Please if you excuse me sir , I haven't cleaned the living room and your mum would be extremely angry if I don't clean it" I said standing up.

"What the hell is wrong with you ?" he suddenly yelled scaring the hell out of me.

"I am really sorry again sir" I said and walked away.
David 'sPOV
Like seriously what does she want . Did she just reject 1million . Any normal person won't let that money slide by . But was she trying to get me into her jeans? I am going to make her life a living hell..... I promise.

******
Summary: David wants Stephanie to quit because he has Dr lustful feeling for her but Stephanie doesn't take the hint.

Guys don't forget your votes, comment is highly appreciated