Chapter 4

Stephanie 'sPOV
I was heading to my room when I started hearing noises ,well moans actually coming from David 's room so I decided to investigate. I tiptoed to the front of his door and peeped through the key hole. What I saw shocked and disgusted me. He was literally fucking Jasmine. Well maybe she was his girlfriend with the way he stood up for her today. I didn't just want to believe he was just randomly fucking her without having feelings for her. Anyways it was none of my business.

*****
David's POV
I came out of the bathroom and met Jasmine still laying on my bed . What the hell was she still doing here????

"Baby are you done taking a shower?"  she asked.

Ok , first she comes into my room to seduce me now she is calling me baby????? Wait does she think I have feelings for her simply because I fucked her. I mean she is not the first girl I have fucked neither would she be the last. Besides it was not as if she was a virgin when I first fucked her? I glanced at the stupid girl angrily why trying to collect my thoughts.I finally found my voice.

"What the hell are you still doing in my room? "I asked trying to sound more angry than I already was.

"Erm... Erm " she said stuttering.

"I am going to get a snack by the time I come back I don't wanna see your shadow in my room."

Jasmine 'sPOV
I watched as he left the room and slammed the door hard. I looked at myself shamefully. I can't believe I really thought he had even an atom of feelings for me. I wore my clothes quickly and left his room because I definitely didn't want him to meet me when he comes back.
*****"
David's POV
It's been weeks now and the only thing that has been on my mind was fucking Stephanie. I had to give myself credit though I mean this was the longest that I have stayed when lusting after a girl. I needed something to distract me . I picked up my phone and called Alex, my best friend. I was going to organize a party now that my mum and dad was not around.

*****
Summary: David the playboy definitely couldn't refuse any offer by Jasmine he fucked her and now he's done with her.

She's not an important character in the book tho'.

Pls vote and comment!!!