Chapter 5

Stephanie's POV
I clamped my ear shut as I served the guests drinks at the party. Ugggh! I wondered why I have to be the one on
duty this night. I could smell the scent of alcohol as I bent down to drop the drinks. A guy grabbed my butt from behind . I struggled to free myself from his grip but he was just too strong.

" Leave her alone."  I heard a loud voice say.

The guy loosened his grip on me immediately. I looked up and saw the guy that rescued me was David and I could tell he was drunk .

" Come with me." he said dragging me by my arm .

He dragged me into his room and pushed me on the bed. He started unzipping his trousers. And I thought he was my savior . I begged him to consider me but he didn't listen. He took advantage of me and stripped me of my virginity.
******
David's POV
I woke up to meet blood on my bedsheet. Memories of last night flooded into my head. She was the first I ever disvirgined and seriously I felt kinda guilty. But she was at fault too after all I had begged her with everything in me to quit this job but she refused.
*****
Stephanie 'sPOV
After he raped me last night I only managed to walk to my room. I didn't sleep throughout the night . I have been crying and I don't think my tears would ever stop . This was something special which I was reserving for any special person who deserved it and I had just lost it to a pervert who thinks he is bigger than everyone simply because he is from a rich family. My phone rang. It was a phone call from Aunt Rose . I picked it up and put it on speaker.

After exchanging pleasantries with me and asking about my well-being, my aunt finally dropped the good news. She was getting married in a matter of months to some guy she met at a shoe store. I was extremely happy and also unhappy at the same time. 

Talk about mixed feelings.

After I finished talking to her, I went into the bathroom to get myself cleaned up.

*****
Summary: Stephanie was raped by a drunk David at the party.