♬·¯·♪·¯·♫¸¸ 𝓜𝓮𝓮𝓽 𝓽𝓱𝓮 𝓪𝓾𝓽𝓱𝓸𝓻¸¸♫·¯·♪·¯·♬

Hellooo!

Welcome to my book!

I'm so excited and thankful that you guys are reading right now!!

I just wanted to explain some of what you are going to be reading and introduce myself a bit.

For starters I'm a teenager and I'm from England. I love sleeping and listening to music. (I especially love Chase Atlantic if you couldn't already tell). My birthday's on the 18th of February and I love to read. I've only started to get into reading again since lockdown, particularly young adult and romance books. Then I got into Wattpad this summer and I haven't stopped using it since. 

Basically, I have been told that I have this mental health "issue" called maladaptive daydreaming where I have vivid, movie-like daydreams. I have this one continuous daydream about Gabriella and Aiden so I thought they would be the perfect names for this book. 

The idea for this book that you are about to read was actually inspired by one of my daydreams so enjoy! And please comment any questions you have about me or my book. I might feature your question in this little chapter :)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Also I made a Tiktok for my Wattpad. It's pretty new but I promise I will make book edits and stuff later on. Please give any edit recommendations if you want and you can also follow if you want.

 Please give any edit recommendations if you want and you can also follow if you want

I will eventually make more social media platforms for my Wattpad stories but unfortunately this is all I have for now.