2 ~ 𝑮𝒂𝒃𝒓𝒊𝒆𝒍𝒍𝒂-𝑵𝒂𝒊𝒍𝒆𝒂

𝑮𝒂𝒃𝒓𝒊𝒆𝒍𝒍𝒂-𝑵𝒂𝒊𝒍𝒆𝒂

3 days later, Thursday.

TW: EATING DISORDER

I woke up to the sound of my stomach rumbling. I hadn't eaten a full meal in a few days, I just snacked at work occasionally. There was a subtle but noticeable change in my body but I couldn't keep starving myself so I had a quick shower and brushed my teeth before going downstairs to get something to eat. It was only 7, so I still had less than an hour before I had to set off for college. 

I cautiously creeped down the stairs and looked to the left seeing my dad and another  random lady laying on the couch. I quietly closed the door and walked to the kitchen to find something to eat. I still hadn't gone grocery shopping so I reminded myself to go later today. 

I ate some overripe fruit that had been sitting in the kitchen for God knows how long, and some dry crackers. I didn't eat too much as I knew from experience that I would get anxious and throw up. 

I jogged upstairs quietly, careful not to make too much noise and wake up my dad and his 'friend'. My dad always got annoyed if I was seen by anyone he knows. He always tells people he doesn't have kids for his reputation or whatever. Not like I care. I would tell people I'm an orphan if I could. It would be better than being his daughter, for his and my sake. 

I have also never met my mother. My dad told me she died giving birth to me and that now he was 'stuck' with me. Apparently it is a sensitive topic because he hates every time I mention her. It's not like a mention her a lot, but sometimes I just get a little curious about who she was. I mean surely she must have been a nice person, otherwise my dad wouldn't get so mad every time he hears about her. 

And I assume she had green eyes and olive skin as I didn't get those characteristics from my father. My dad has brown eyes and is extremely pale so I would assume I got my eye colour and skin colour from my mother . Although I did get my height and hair colour from him. I have golden, hazel coloured, naturally straight hair and it's really thick and long, up to my waist. I'm around 5'5. Not the tallest but then again my dad isn't that tall either. He's around 5'11. 

I walked into my closet to find something to wear for college. I didn't really care about looking that good anymore, it's not like anyone ever notices. Besides I wasn't planning on wasting my wages on an outfit for school everyday.

I picked out an old jumper and jeans to wear from the small pile of clothes I owned. 

(Ignore that Nike tick on the jumper, just pretend it's plain black

(Ignore that Nike tick on the jumper, just pretend it's plain black. She ain't that rich lmao)

I pulled my long hair up and twisted it to fit underneath my claw clip. 

Once I was done getting ready, I sat on my bed and decided to finish off the last few pages of my big ass history revision book. Everyday after work I had managed to study a little bit of the book so I was glad that I had almost finished it in time, otherwise who knows what Ms Turrell would do to me.