𝑷𝒓𝒐𝒍𝒐𝒈𝒖𝒆 ~

𝑮𝒂𝒃𝒓𝒊𝒆𝒍𝒍𝒂-𝑵𝒂𝒊𝒍𝒆𝒂 (6)

~ Third person ~

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

"She's dead."

"Dead? What does that mean?" The young girl asked with morbid curiosity.

"It means, she isn't here anymore." Her father explained in his monotone voice.

"Where did she go?"

"Away. And she won't be returning. Ever." He snapped.

The little girl immediately started sobbing loudly. Her father rolled his eyes and walked out of the child's bedroom. She started shaking and breathing heavily.

''No, no he's lying. He has to be! Mommy would never leave me.'' Gabriella thought to herself.

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

~ First person ~

I laid on my bed and cried into my pink, sparkly pillow. A million thoughts were racing through my head.

'Why would mommy leave me? She knew how scared I get of daddy when he's angry. How could she? I loved her.'

A few minutes later, I heard footsteps trudging up our old staircase. Daddy knocked on my door and entered my blush bedroom. I couldn't bear to look at his face so I continued to cry into my pillow.

"Sweetheart, look at me." He commanded. 

"Gabby?"

I love that nickname. Gabby. Mommy gave me that nickname. I only like it when it comes out of her mouth. I hated that daddy was calling me that.

"Don't call me that, only mommy can." I mumbled sadly.

"Fine, Look at me Gabriella-Nailea." Daddy directed in a very stern voice.

He sounded very scary when he spoke in that tone. As fearful as I felt when daddy spoke with a temper, I felt more discouraged by my mommy being gone. Therefore I lifted my face from my pillow and turned to face my wall, away from my father's gaze. I knew he would be angry, but I was too upset to care.

My father sighed loudly. I was scared he might shout or hurt me. However I was shocked to hear my bedroom door open . . . then close again.

Since I was alone, I picked up my floppy teddy bear and cuddled it. Mommy gave it to me. The whole house was filled with memories of her. I can't believe she's gone.

After a short period, daddy walked back in. 

"Gabriella I brought you candy. Can you talk to me please?" He said in a strangely calm voice.

I turned towards him and saw him holding a small white, lollipop.

"Here, eat this first and then we can talk . . . "

  . . .

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

SORRY IF THIS WAS CONFUSING.

I WAS TRYING TO WRITE THIS AS IF I WAS A CHILD SO I HOPE IT WAS GOOD. I NEVER REALISED HOW HARD IT IS TO WRITE IN A CHILD'S POV. 😭

ANYWAYS I HOPE YOU ENJOYEDDDD AND PLEASE LMK WHAT YOU THINK OF EACH CHAPTER!

XOX