10 ~ 𝑨𝒊𝒅𝒆𝒏

𝑨𝒊𝒅𝒆𝒏 (18)

(Monday)

TW: PARENT'S ARGUING/FAMILY PROBLEMS

"I HATE YOU!"

"DOES IT LOOK LIKE I CARE? YOU CHEATED ON ME!"

"YOU GIVE ME NO ATTENTION! CAN YOU SERIOUSLY BLAME ME?!"

I could hear my parents arguing, again. I was honestly used to it at this point. I groaned before throwing a pillow at my already closed door. I looked to my right to check my alarm clock. It was 7:10. I had to set off for college in 35 minutes if I didn't want to be late, like I usually am.

I dragged myself to the main bathroom and I brushed my teeth and washed my face. As I was looking in the mirror, I noticed how dark my eyebags were. I looked like I hadn't properly slept in years. Well a few weeks, but close enough. I've always been a pretty light sleeper so when my parents are arguing, which is pretty much everyday, I struggle to fall asleep. Even if I was a deep sleeper, most of the time they end up finding a way to drag me into their arguments anyways.

I quickly hopped in the shower and threw on a plain white shirt with black denim cargo pants before leaving the bathroom. I grabbed my backpack  and phone before walking out of my bedroom and towards the source of the screams.

 I grabbed my backpack  and phone before walking out of my bedroom and towards the source of the screams

"I CAN'T BELIEVE I EVER MARRIED YOU." I heard in the distance.

I walked down the hallway and into the open room. I lived with my mum, dad and little brother in a one-story apartment. It was decent sized and I had my own bedroom. The whole apartment is a completely open floor plan. The kitchen, dining room and living room were all connected, however, there was a half wall separating the living room from the kitchen/diner room. There was a hallway that led to my bedroom, my mum and dad's bedroom and my younger brother, Ashton's bedroom.

I walked through the living room and towards the kitchen/diner.

"YOU BITCH. I HATE YOU!"

"YOU ARE THE WORST FATHER EVER! AIDEN AND ASH WOULD RATHER STAY WITH ME THAN YOU."

Just great.

I hated it when I got dragged into their arguments. I could never pick between them. They were both as bad as each other.

I manoeuvred around the half wall and saw both my parents. My dad looked really angry, and he was the calmest person I knew. Whenever mum cheated on him or hurt him, he would still remain calm. However this time, he looked a lot more angrier than he usually does. She must have made him pretty mad.

Standing in front of my dad was the she-devil herself. 

My mother. 

Her pale skin was flushed red with fury and her eyes were a much darker shade of grey. I got my eyes from my mother, but that's about it. All of my other features were from my father, like my dark, wavy hair, my height, my tan skin, my kindness and patience.