6 ~ 𝑮𝒂𝒃𝒓𝒊𝒆𝒍𝒍𝒂-𝑵𝒂𝒊𝒍𝒆𝒂

AN

(PLEASE LISTEN TO THE SONG ABOVE IF YOU ARE READING RIGHT NOW. IT'S SO SAD AND RELATES A LOT TO WHAT YOU ARE ABOUT TO READ. IF THE VID DOESN'T WORK IT IS "RUINED ME" - LAUREN CIMORELLI

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ 

𝑮𝒂𝒃𝒓𝒊𝒆𝒍𝒍𝒂-𝑵𝒂𝒊𝒍𝒆𝒂

Continuing on from last chapter

TW: EXTREMELY DETAILED SEXUAL ASSAULT/ RAPE AND DEPRESSING SUICIDAL THOUGHTS

FLASHBACK

...

...

...

"Baaaby, don't hide from us." he slurred.

"Why are you running, doll? We just want a little fun that's all." The other man pouted.

I ran up through the ally way next to the bar. This had been my first time getting chased or cornered. I was used to the sexual comments or getting grabbed but nobody had ever followed me out of the building whilst I was working.

I was just trying to through the trash out. I didn't think anyone would follow me. Realistically, it would be a 10 second job. If only these stupid drunk men didn't follow me out. I continued to run away.

Fuck. It was a dead end.

"Aww pretty girl, you shouldn't have ran. Now you're really going to get punished." One of the two men sneered with a mischievous look in his eyes.

I immediately recoiled back and pressed myself harder into the wall. I couldn't control my tears as they spilled out.

"Ha! Look at this slut. She's crying!" The other man chuckled while approaching closer to me. "You shouldn't have dressed like that if you didn't want this."

I was wearing a white sweater with my bar's logo on it, 'Wards', with a knee-length black skirt. It was my uniform. I honestly didn't think it was overly inappropriate or unbearable 'slutty'.

I shrieked as the first man pushed me into the wall and lifted my skirt up to my waist, exposing me for the world to see. He pushed his hands through the material covering me and painfully started rubbing his fingers up and down.

The other man was quick to join him in touching me.

I screamed as loud as I could but no one could hear me over the bar's loud music.

One of the men seemed to look fairly young, around my age, so most likely in his late teens. He was average height and had dark, messy hair and piercing blue eyes that filled me with fear.

The other man was older, though not old, maybe in his early twenties. He couldn't have been older than 24. He was extremely tall and built with dirty blonde hair and brown eyes.

They continued to feel me everywhere even after my loud screaming. I was being touched in places I didn't even know existed. The younger man started to kiss and suck on my neck whilst pressing my arms above my head against the wall behind me, preventing me from moving; the other man continued to touch me and sank to his knees to take me with his mouth whilst gripping my thighs so hard, I was sure it had left a bruise...