5 ~ 𝑮𝒂𝒃𝒓𝒊𝒆𝒍𝒍𝒂-𝑵𝒂𝒊𝒍𝒆𝒂

𝑮𝒂𝒃𝒓𝒊𝒆𝒍𝒍𝒂-𝑵𝒂𝒊𝒍𝒆𝒂

Friday (the next day)

TW: PTSD FLASHBACK

I'm frozen in place. It's pitch black, all I can see is darkness. In the distance I can hear a faint high-pitched shrill.

"AHHHHHHHHHH!"

"THINK OF HOW GABRIELLA WOULD FEEL!"

"PLEASE DON'T DO THIS!"

"SHE WILL FIND OUT EVENTUALLY!"

My eyes opened and welcomed the brightness. I ran downstairs and into the kitchen to hear what all the commotion was about. I tumbled into the kitchen and saw...

Beep. Beep. Beep.

I grumbled at the sound of my very loud and grating alarm. I had another dream. I hadn't had one since Monday. There was something slightly different about my dream though:

"She will find out eventually!"

That was new.

What exactly was that supposed to mean? Who said that and who exactly is 'she'? What will 'she' find out?

I was stressing myself out with the questions so I just got up and got ready for the day. 

I walked into the bathroom and showered and brushed my teeth before walking to my closet to pick out an outfit. 

I found an old brown jumper from high school at the back of my closet and I paired it with a plain black skirt. I also threw my dads old leather jacket on top. And of course I couldn't forget my headphones.

I grabbed my old phone and backpack before skipping downstairs and putting on my scuffed up boots

I grabbed my old phone and backpack before skipping downstairs and putting on my scuffed up boots. I walked in to the kitchen in search for something light to eat.

TW: SLIGHT MENTION OF EATING DISORDER

I grabbed a rice cake for breakfast. I didn't want to eat a particularly heavy meal as it would result in being feeling pretty sick. 

I pulled my headphones to my ears and played my sad playlist. 'Dying on the inside' by Nessa played softly through my headphones. Wow more relatable music. These songs were made just for me.

I slowly walked to college, taking in the scenery. For once, I actually started to acknowledge my route to college. On my route to college, I pass a children's park and a huge field. I also pass an empty basketball and football court. Even though I lived in a dodgy neighbourhood, the town I lived in was very family-friendly and fun. I wished I got to do fun things with my dad when I was younger, but he was never really willing to do anything with me.