8 ~ 𝑮𝒂𝒃𝒓𝒊𝒆𝒍𝒍𝒂-𝑵𝒂𝒊𝒍𝒆𝒂

𝑮𝒂𝒃𝒓𝒊𝒆𝒍𝒍𝒂-𝑵𝒂𝒊𝒍𝒆𝒂

The next day (Sunday)

I ran to the living room and saw daddy on the couch with a really big, brown bottle.

"Daddy! Daddy! Look at the drawing I did!"

"Look, I drew you, me and mommy all together! Isn't it pretty!" I moved the picture closer to his face so he could see it better. 

"GET THAT THE FUCK AWAY FROM ME!" He growled as he grabbed my drawings and ripped them all.

"Nooo! What are you doing? I spent so long on that!" I cried, loudly.

"SHE'S DEAD! SHE'S GONE AND SHE'S NEVER COMING BACK! NOW GO TO YOUR ROOM AND DON'T LEAVE UNTIL I SAY YOU CAN!" Daddy stood and roared with anger.

I woke up with a gasp. 

Well that was definitely new! 

I laid in bed to analyse what I had just seen. 

Okay I have no idea how old I was in that, but surely I would not have known about my mother at that age. I had to have been a child but I was not even aware that I actually had a mother until I was 13. 

What was that dream?

I slowly sat up in bed and started to repeat the dream in my head continuously, until my brain started to hurt. The more I though of it, the more I eventually ended up I forgetting half of it. I was so confused but I decided to forget about it. I had a really busy day ahead and didn't want to think about the stupid dream.

I peeled myself out of bed and stumbled to my bathroom. I took off my retainer and brushed my teeth before taking a quick shower, careful not to wet my hair. I had already washed it a day or two earlier and was not interested in waiting another hour for it to dry. 

After I was done, I rummaged around in my closet to find something to wear. I managed to find an old pair of jeans and paired it with a plain black body top.

I fished my headphones out of my bag and grabbed my phone before running downstairs

I fished my headphones out of my bag and grabbed my phone before running downstairs. Once I got down, I put on my old black boots (sorry I know it's not the same as the picture ) and wore my black hoodie jacket as I walked into the kitchen. I ate some bread and was about to leave the house, before seeing my dad in the living room.

I walked into the room and my dad was was on a phone call. He seemed to be stressed out as he was pacing up and down the room. I stood in the doorway and watched him, I needed to make sure he would be okay before leaving the house. 

"OKAY I'LL BE THERE." He roared aggressively. 

Damn I felt bad for whoever he was on call with.

"NO SHE'S NOT COMING WITH ME. FUCK YOU." My dad ended the call and turned once he noticed me at the doorway.