3 ~ 𝑮𝒂𝒃𝒓𝒊𝒆𝒍𝒍𝒂-𝑵𝒂𝒊𝒍𝒆𝒂

𝑮𝒂𝒃𝒓𝒊𝒆𝒍𝒍𝒂-𝑵𝒂𝒊𝒍𝒆𝒂

Continuing from last chapter

I waited for the girls to stop chattering before leaving the bathroom. I still had a few minutes to get to my 2nd period class, history.

I really didn't want to go back to class, but I had never skipped before in my life. Besides my dad would kill me if he found out, which is ironic considering he didn't want me going to college in the first place.

I grabbed my big ass history revision book from my locker before cautiously making my way to my history class, careful to avoid seeing anyone from my biology class.

At long last, I reached my history class upstairs and walked in. To my surprise everyone looked at me with disgust and started murmuring between themselves. Okay, I guess news spreads pretty quick here. I turned towards the teachers desk and placed my book on it. Miss Turrell looked up at me with a seemingly repulsed face. Oh my gosh even she heard about it too?!

"Finished with the book, miss Gabriella?"

I nodded, unable to speak due the fear I felt.

"Good! You shouldn't have trouble keeping up now. I would like it if you payed attention and actually participated in class now." Miss Turrell smirked with her signature scowl on her face.

I nodded again and made my way to my seat at the back of the class, careful not to trip again, although it didn't really matter. I've clearly embarrassed myself enough already.

I sat down and looked around angrily, back at all the faces staring at me. I usually don't stand up for myself when things like this happen, but I just couldn't stand everyone thinking me and Adam had something going on when we really didn't. 

I gave all the students in the class a dirty look as I glared at every single face I saw looking at me. Everyone seemed to get the hint and turned away to face Ms Turrell at the front of the class.

Miss Turrell started her presentation on the conditions of trenches during the war. Luckily I had revised this particular topic in the revision book she had given me because she was ready to pick on me for every question she had. Every time I answered something correctly, I felt a lot better about the shitty day I was having. It was terrible but I was happy to see the smug look on Miss Turrell's face fade away once she realised that I was capable of answering any question she threw my way.

Around halfway through the lesson I heard a voice from the desk next to me.

"So, you and Adam huh?"

I turned to look at the source of the voice with irritation. It was a boy. He had messy brown hair and deep brown eyes. He had pale skin and pink lips which curled up once I made eye contact with him.

"Excuse me?" I responded bitterly.

"Oh sorry. I'm in your biology class, and you and Adam... well... you know." He awkwardly muttered.

I narrowed my eyes at him in hopes he would look away and mind his own business, but no such luck.

"I'm a journalist for the school newspaper. I was actually wondering if I could interview you about your relationship with Mr Adam. I mean it's pretty interesting and I'm sure people would read it. Maybe even people outside of school!" Wow this kid sure spoke a lot. 

His eyes twinkled once realising the attention his news report could get. "New student, 18, at Riverside College in a sexual relationship with her male biology teacher, Mr Adam Kay, 27. BAM! Now that would make headlines!"