7 ~ 𝑮𝒂𝒃𝒓𝒊𝒆𝒍𝒍𝒂-𝑵𝒂𝒊𝒍𝒆𝒂

𝑮𝒂𝒃𝒓𝒊𝒆𝒍𝒍𝒂-𝑵𝒂𝒊𝒍𝒆𝒂

The next day (Saturday)

TW: PTSD DREAM

I was stuck to the ground. It's completely pitch black and all I can see is the darkness. In the distance I hear some high-pitched shrieks.

"GABRIELLA CAN'T LIVE WITHOUT ME!"

"DON'T DO THIS, PLEASE!"

"SHE WILL FIND OUT EVENTUALLY!"

I opened my eyes and forced my body to follow the noise. I ran downstairs and tracked the noise to the kitchen. I ran in the kitchen to see what all the commotion was about and saw...

I woke up with a raging headache and unfortunately, no, I didn't die in my sleep. I did have another weird dream though.

"Gabriella can't live without me!"

What exactly was that supposed to mean?

It's been me and my dad my whole life. Who else can't I live without?

I broke out in a cold sweat just thinking about it. That voice haunted me in my nightmares every night but I had no idea it related to me in any way. How did the 'voice' know my name? I knew I was just stressing myself thinking about it so I went to the bathroom and had a shower.

I finished showering and changed into my old baggy hoodie and biker shorts from my high school Phys Ed days. I didn't have work today so I decided to dress comfy.

 As I was brushing my teeth, I heard loud noises downstairs and quickly got up to see what was going on

 As I was brushing my teeth, I heard loud noises downstairs and quickly got up to see what was going on. I ran down the stairs and saw my dad in the living room wearing a shirt and dress pants. It was the first time I had seen him in days. I was so confused and I had no idea where he had been, but I knew better than to ask him.

"What's going on, d-" I started before remembering he didn't like me calling him 'dad'.

"I have a job interview. My old office decided they wanted to consider hiring me back. Thanks to my friend, Callum." My dad responded while adjusting his tie. Honestly, he looked pretty good. You wouldn't even be able to tell that he was usually drunk and passed out at home.

"You look good." I commented as I wondered who this 'Callum' guy was. As much as my dad scared me sometimes, I still loved him. A lot. He's all I have and that means a lot.

"Thanks Gabby. Clean up for me will you, sweetheart?" My dad smiled softly.

  ...

"Sweetheart, look at me." He commanded. "Gabby?"

"Don't call me that, only mommy can." I mumbled sadly.

"Fine, Look at me Gabriella-Nailea." Daddy directed in a very stern voice.