Chapter 10

" Bas....Yaar.... Your Timon is tired..." Omkar whined

Giggling away , Gauravi was not in the mood to listen at all. She was having the time of her life with her Timon.

Though, she have her Papa and Mamma who fulfill all her wishes, it was for the first time she was waited upon by so many especially  Timon who has  become her partner in crime.

"Arey...Princess...Slow down...If your Mamma or Papa comes to know that you are jumping and running just after your fever, they will have my head on plate..."

"Offo...I didn't know my Timon was such a scary cat" Gauravi tried to instigate Omkar into conceding to her wish.

But Omkar was well versed in this language. Afterall he learned from the best.

"Nice try....but failed , bachuu..." Omkar retorted while holding her by her shoulders.

"But I want to plaaaayyyy " she whined

"Princess, we will play as much as you want. Just wait a day or two, you just got over your fever"

Seeing her head hung low in disappointment, Omkar gathered her in his arms.

Within a short period of time, she has captured his heart completely.  He really don't know how he will survive if his Bhai does not change his decision.  His heart felt heavy thinking about the repercussions.

But he was brought back from the gloomy thoughts when he felt Gauravi's little hands patting on his cheeks.

" Timon, don't be sad....I will listen to you...and not be ...stu...stub...stub...."

Omkar was touched by Gauravi's concern but more than that he was finding it cute that Gauravi was being stubborn to pronounce the word stubborn.

" Oh my Princess....you are so adorable "

" That I am..." she stated proudly and escaped Omkar's arms with a chuckle.

But before she could move further, she clashed with the tall figure of Alok.

On his unexpected entrance, both Omkar and Gauravi was shocked but Gauravi went a step ahead by hiding behind Omkar and pushed her Timon under the bus by saying,

" I didn't do anything, Bade Dadu. It was because of Timon that I fell on you"

Omkar looked at Gauravi feeling betrayed

"Et u Brutus?"

Ashutosh who had just walked behind his brother, laughed out loud on Omkar's expression.

"Karma...Omkar...Karma. There was a time when you pulled these same tricks on your brothers"  Ashutosh teased him with a smile

"Chote Dadu...."

Gauravi rushed towards Ashutosh as he hoisted her in his arms.

"Where did you go, Chote Dadu?"

"Me,your Bade Dadu, Choti Dadi and Badi Dadi had to go for a marriage ...
Why? Did you miss me, my angel?"

"Very much"

Ashutosh chuckled. She was a breathe of fresh air in this cold old palace.

It feels like the colors that have been lost is slowly making their comeback but he is also aware that this is temporary.  Soon his Angel will have to go to her own house.

While the elders were occupied with Gauravi,  Omkar was in a staye of panic.

He was scared of the inevitable confrontation between his bhai and the elders.