Chapter 14

Rishabh felt the chills to his bones as Niranjan entered the cellar.

In contradiction to his demeanor, his eyes were vengeful,  screaming retribution.

Rishabh could see their prisoners shaking in terror and he pitied them. Death would have been better than facing the wrath of Niranjan Suryavanshi.

With slow pace, Niranjan made his way to them. Not once breaking eye contact, he sat in front .

Sweat broke out on the foreheads of the three.  Whatever they have heard about him paled in comparison to the reality.

"Please forgive us...we didn't know she was from your family....please ....we won't repeat this....show us mercy this time...We..."

"ENOUGH..."

Niranjan's voice sliced through the air, rendering them silent.

Even Rishabh shuddered at the venomosity in his voice.

All their pleadings had fallen on deaf ears.

For Niranjan, only one sound reverbrated in his mind, the sobs of his Gauravi. 

With measured steps, Niranjan moved more towards his prey.

He then lowered his head towards them as they cowered together in fear of the unknown.

"Mercy?.....No body....I mean nobody gets a second chance after hurting Niranjan Suryavanshi's family and you dared to hurt his soul.... Pray for your death.... it will be much better than my punishment..."

Though low, danger in his voice was evident to them. They stared at him in horror while gulping down the lump in their throat.

Without another word,  he turned to leave, with a nod at Rishabh.

Niranjan and Rishabh were like a well oiled machine. He don't need words to understand Niranjan while Niranjan trusts him with his life to get the job done.

As soon as Niranjan reached the car, he heard the first scream. A cruel smile played on his lips as he left the premises with the screams echoing in the background.

*****

It was late night by the time Niranjan entered the study.

He was surprised to find Dhru waiting for him but even more amused by his question.

" Did they get their due and more?"

Instead of answering, Niranjan remained silent watching him

" Bhaiya, I know you have them.... . Where are they? I will teach them a lesson that they will never forget..." Dhru continued speaking in fury

"Those assh..."

" Language,Dhru"

Immediately Niranjan cautioned , shaking his head at his younger brother's anger issues.

"Bhaiya...this is not the time to play the righteous.  They hurt our baby, bhaiya.... they kidnapped her, tortured her and what not.... I will kill them...." Dhru's voice raised, an indication of his inner agitation

" Then what....you will go to jail?"

The coldness in Niranjan's voice finally penetrated  Dhru's head.

He lowered his head in respect but still refused to leave his stance.

" Bhaiya, I was just...."

" I know....and trust me when I say that they will get their punishment. When all's said and done, they will beg for death."