Chapter 28

" Higher..... Chote Papa.... Higher...."

Gauravi shrieked with excitement as Dhru playfully threw her up in the air.

Her giggles so infectious that he couldn't stop the smile that break out on his face.

It was soothing the ache he was feeling for the past few days.

That moment with his brothers was like a slap to the face to what he had lost. Though he wished to change the future, past is standing as a roadblock in his present.

With both his brothers angry at him and one upset, he is at crossroads . Usually, he talks it out with Dhriti but in this situation, it is better to face his Bhaiya rather than his Bhabhi and Nandhini and Sadhavi is completely out of the question. The only other person is Tara but he don't want to drag her into his troubles more than what she is already in.

Amidst this all, Gauravi has proven a god send angel for him.  After years , he is able to laugh wholeheartedly albeit even if it is for a short period of time.

She has proven a boon in his loneliness. He can never understand how but the past few days whenever he had felt low, she has been there....his Angel....his light in the darkness....guiding him away from the pit of hell.

" Bohot maza aaraha hain, Chote Papa"

The yell bringing Dhru to the present world.

Unknown to him , there were three pairs of eyes staring at him and Gauravi.

" You need to talk to Bhaiyu, Ansh. Ghussa, Dard, Taklief ....Jo bhi ranjhishein hain...Get it out of your system. Forever you cannot walk on egg shells."

Though he knew his wife was right, Ansh was  somewhere having more hesitation than he had with his Bhaiya.

But the next statement of Nandhini startled him to the core with her understanding.

" You won't be betraying Sadhavi Bhabhi if you try to understand Bhaiyu's perspective"

Ansh's expression was sufficient to Nandhini that she has hit the bull's eye.

With an encouraging smile and a comforting squeeze to his shoulder, she nodded towards Dhru asking Ansh to take a step forward.

Taking a deep breath, he mentally prepared himself but before he could make a move, Omkar's voice stopped him.

" Bhai...."

Ansh turned to a concerned Omkar. He was surprised to see the waves of agitation in his Prince's eyes but was more taken aback by the sudden hug.

" Bhai....Choti muh...Badi baat.... but you always says everyone deserves a second chance so isn't our Bhaiyu also deserving for one?.... I know he hurt Bhabhi badly and for that I AM mad at him but I need him to be happy too.... I need both of them to be happy....So when you talk to him, dont talk to him just as Avi's friend but as a brother too, of both Bhabhi and Bhaiyu. Sometimes everything may not be as it seems and ......Please.... gussa mat hona..."

Listening to the whispered words, Ansh rolled his eyes but internally he was amazed at Omkar's intuition. 

Yes, there may have been a high chance that blinded by the pain of Avi , he may not have given his brother a fair chance to explain his side and as Omkar said everyone deserves a chance to keep his side whether we accept their reasoning or not.

" Papa...."

With these swirling thoughts, he didn't realise when he reached near his Princess and Bhaiyu but he could see Dhru stiffening at his mention.

" Princess, your Bade Papa has come from office"

" Really...."

Gauravi's face gleamed with delight.