Chapter 29

I thought I knew what the word urgent meant

I thought I knew what the word urgent meant. I've felt it in the air whenever I visited the New York Stock Exchange. It powered my bones whenever a potential client has others vying for their business. Yet, right now, just as Lucas' agreement to my plea hangs in the air, a more palpable level of urgency is giving a whole new meaning to the word.

Fire blazes within me as Lucas grips my waist and begins fervently kissing the back of my neck. I press my butt harder against his erection, eliciting a groan from him I would happily replay over and over again. My body is still facing the other side of the plane while we're in a spooning position, but I'm desperate to see the look on his face when he makes these sounds. I sit up instantly and he follows me, keeping his hands firmly on my waist. While I want to turn around, this new position is giving me enough control to satiate me for the time being. I'm now sitting on his lap, continuing to grind my butt against him while his hands move with my hips, deliciously pulling and pushing me over him where I'm most needy.

"You promise you're going to fuck me this time?" I ask breathlessly. I can't have the same thing that happened in the shower happen on this plane. He needs to fully follow through on his word and give me exactly what I'm craving.

His hands move to my chest. "I promise." He grabs onto my breasts over my blouse, squeezing them hard. Tingles shoot through my nerve endings and only intensify when Lucas' large hands begin kneading.

"What do you promise?" I ask as I continue to slide up and down against his lap. Fuck. Forget craving, I'm starving for this man.

My skirt inches up higher with each movement.

"To have you dripping wet. To fuck you so hard you'll be screaming my name as you come on my cock. You name it, you got it."

A flush of heat flows through me and I start panting. Hard. "You- fuck." More uncontrollable panting as he continues to go to work on me. "You already have the first part done," I manage to say.

"Mmm." Lucas quickly moves one hand on my breast down my stomach, and then in between my legs as if he wants to check for himself. My skirt is now fully bunched up at my hips, providing him with easy access. When his finger meets my thong and folds, all air is sucked out of me and I'm gasping for breath.

"Oh, Tal, baby." He moves my thong to the side and begins grazing his finger over the opening. "You're soaked for me."

I moan as I fall back against his chest. Jolts of pleasure emanate from his finger circling my clit. "Lucas, babe, I need you."

"Take off your top," he commands in my ear with a hoarse whisper.

Normally, I would never let a man tell me what to do, even when it comes to sex. But with Lucas, it's different. I can't explain how or why, but his words send a thrill of excitement through me. And I want to do anything and everything he asks of me. Without wasting another second, I start unbuttoning my blouse while Lucas continues to tease my drenched entrance with his finger.