Chapter 39

"You could've seriously hurt him!"

"I wish I did!" My breaths are still coming in fast and the blood in my veins courses rapidly. I try to tell myself to calm down but every time I replay what just happened, my pulse skyrockets again and my fists clench. What I did to George was tame. I should've ripped the prick's tongue out.

Her eyes and cheeks still glisten as she throws her hands up in the air and starts yelling, "Lucas, I don't need protection! I don't need you to defend me! I could've handled it on my own! I don't need anyone!" Talia's words fan the flames of fury in my body.

"Fuck that! You need me!"

"No, I don't!"

"Shut the fuck up, Talia! You do!"

"No, you shut the fuck up! I d-don't!" Her voice cracks.

Lava-like heat pours over me. "You need me just like I need you!" Without another thought or word, I dart over to her and grab the back of her neck before crashing my lips onto hers. I can taste the saltiness of her tears and press my lips harder against her. I want to lap up every last drop.

She kisses me back for a brief moment, before pushing me off of her. "No! I don't need you!" she says as more tears stream down her beautiful face. And while those words leave her mouth, her body language is saying the complete opposite. She is clinging to my chest so tight it's as if she thinks I will flee.

"You do, Tal! Habibti, you do," I say much more softly. I bring my thumbs up to wipe off her cheeks, before slamming my lips back onto hers again.

This time, she doesn't resist and starts kissing me back with the same intensity I'm giving. I move quickly, feeling like a hungry wolf having finally caught my prey. If I don't move fast enough, I'll starve to death.

Sounds of our heavy breathing and rapid lips smacking together fill the air. Fire blows through me as the woman of my dreams continues to melt under my touch. My dick is already rock solid and my hands roam over her, squeezing every part I can find. Her sides, her round ass, her soft breasts.

She moans as she presses herself against me. Her hands quickly move to my length and she starts messaging it over my pants. Waves of pleasure fill me, but I catch her hand. We don't have time for foreplay. I need to have her again, to feel like she's mine and I am hers.

"Quick, bring up your skirt and spread your legs," I command while picking her up and placing her on the edge of the desk. "Are you on anything? Can I fuck you raw? I'm clean."

Talia nods hastily, "I'm clean too. And I have an IUD. Please, Lucas. I need you."

Those words fuel my body like gas in a Concorde jet. I reach in between Talia's legs, push her panties to the side, and shove two fingers between the wet and warm folds. She crumples forward as my fingers move in and out pressing against her sweet spot. The moaning against my chest coupled with the slickness of her pussy makes my body vibrate intensely. I use my other hand to pull my dick out of my pants.