Chapter 31

My heart beats wildly as Lucas leads me to some undisclosed location

My heart beats wildly as Lucas leads me to some undisclosed location. The hunger in his eyes isn't going unnoticed. I'm just as hungry. The way he handled himself back there, so cool, calm, and collected, was way too hot. Just him placing a hand on my knee while we talked to our potential clients had me sweating in hopes he'd inch his hand further up my thigh.

Soon we reached a small room furnished only with a small desk and couch. It looks like some sort of business room that the golf club provides to customers. Yet I don't spend much time taking in my surroundings. As soon as Lucas locks the door behind him and turns around, our lips crash together.

We move quickly, our mouths devouring each other and our hands touching anywhere they can. Lucas' tongue shoots into my mouth as he grabs the sides of my head, spurring heat to pool down in my center. Our tongues begin dancing in circles as I wrap my arms around him, reciprocating his embrace.

Lucas swiftly pushes me off of him and grabs the zipper of my dress. "You've been teasing me for over an hour with this fucking zipper." He oozes sexiness with his swollen lips and wisps of dark hair fallen over his forehead. Being this close to him means I can see his freckles more clearly. Every time I catch them my heart beats a little faster.

When I remember what lay underneath my dress, the makeshift "bra" I put on just before I went to meet with the guys, I take in a sharp breath. I push him off of me with one hand, forcing him to lose his grip on the zipper.

His gaze softens in concern and my heart practically doubles in size at the sweet, innocent look on his face. I keep a hand on his chest and push him toward the desk behind him. The action replaces the sweet countenance on his face with something much more sinister and panty-dropping.

He smirks as he places his hands against my waist. "Such a fucking tease. Take off the fucking dress already."

I try to stifle my smile, thinking Lucas may get a kick out of what he's going to see. I begin slowly unzipping my dress and Lucas' body and breathing freeze as he eyes the movement down the center of my torso. After it reaches my waist, I peel the top down to reveal two golf ball stickers with 'Sienna Golf Course, Las Vegas' written on each one over my nipples.

Lucas' eyes grow wide before he cracks a huge smile. "What is this?"

"I didn't pack an appropriate bra for this outfit, so I found these stickers at the front desk. I didn't want those guys staring at my boobs the whole time or someone to get poked. The AC here is on full blast." I move to take them off but Lucas quickly catches my hands.

His smile remains firmly planted on his face. "Don't. Leave them on." His hands move slowly over each breast and then down my body causing more heat to prickle my skin. "And Tal, no matter what you wear everyone is going to want to stare at your tits." He slithers a hand underneath my skort and underwear and his fingers meet my middle.

My knees buckle and my face falls against his chest in front of me. A loud moan escapes my lips as Lucas starts circling my wet clit and folds, dipping in and out.