3~ Suspicious Dev

●‹•›●●‹•›●●‹•›●

" Such an arrogant!"

Satya could not stop herself from commenting as her 2 encounter with an unknown man is messing with her mind, not letting her do anything. Initially, she was just trying to help him, even though she dislike Men but he had to show his arrogance.

Had it not been her mother, who has decided to keep him in their house for some days because of his injury, she would have snap at him.

" I hate men..."

She whined and sat on her bed angrily. Her eyes staring at shirt her mother has given her to hand Shiv as apology.

" Apology my foot! He lied."

She uttered and grabbed the shirt, glaring at it thinking of poor shirt as Shiv.
.

.

.

Shiv fake gasp when a shirt was thrown to his direction and his eyes stopped at angry lioness, standing at door-step. He is sure Malti must have taken her nice class.

His little smile increased the fire of anger inside her. Its not even 24 hours and this man has already pissed her enough. If glare could kill, Shiv would have been died right now.

" You know, a girl told me my body is not that good to stare but she always used to stand on same place and keep staring at me."

Shiv uttered and get down from bed with the shirt, Satya gave him. Satya's expression was same like before.

Shiv blinked his eyes seeing the shirt which has 10 or 11 something holes in different places of it.

" You have rat as pet?"

Shiv asked Satya.

" I am sorry, Prince or whatever you are but we had only this. And, I am not letting my mother buy few pair for uncivilised man like you."

Shiv smiled secretly hearing her answer. He is loving irritating her and he does not even know why.

Satya passed him boring look before turning to leave but her mother's sudden appearance in the room forced her to stay little longer.

Satya eyed the glass of milk which she has grasp with her one hand and her other hand is holding food plate. For him?

" Oho, let me help you."

Malti said to Shiv before putting the plate and glass of milk on table. Malti made a weird face seeing the condition of shirt which was all good when she hand it to Satya. She borrowed this shirt from one of servant in the haveli.

" Satya, did you do something? How the shirt is like this."

" Yeah, I did some art in it. You know na, how creative I am."

Shiv raised his eyebrows amusingly, while Malti sighed.

" Let me get another for you, son. I should not have given this to her."

Malti said but Shiv stopped her before she could leave.

" Leave it, Kaki. Its alright."

He insisted and Malti agreed. She helped him wear the shirt.

" Satya hand me the plate."

Oh, Ms. Satya is still here!

She eyed Shiv with jealousy in gaze who is sitting on bed with all his glory and in front of him, her mother is sitting.