4~ Satya's graceful dance

●‹•›●●‹•›●●‹•›●

" You!"

Satya hurriedly came in front of him, blocking his way.

" I helped you. Atleast, I deserve a thankyou if not explanation."

Shiv flicked her forehead,

" No."

And he walked passed her saying that.

" What the hell he think of himself?"

Satya uttered before following him.

" Mr. Whatever."

Shiv sighed and stopped on his track then turn at Satya.

" Shivansh Singh Agnivanshi, my name."

" Yeah yeah."

She muttered then continue further.

" So, what is it you are hiding. I assume you are some sort of criminal who is hiding in my house, after talking to your brother."

She said with stern look and Shiv fake gasp.

" What? I get afraid by the sight of blood only. How can you call me criminal?"

He said dramatically which was not funny for Satya at all. She kept her cold expression plastered making Shiv to sigh.

" Follow me, woman!"

He said to her while walking outside the house. Satya followed him while saying,

" Satya, my name."

" Really? I did not know."

Shiv replied with sarcasm spitting his tone and sat on the main doorstep of house. Satya stood beside him with back leaning against the door.

" Now, Speak."

Shiv glance up at her face then look at haveli opposite to him. The haveli is still glistening with lights, indicating people are still up and some men going inside, some coming out of the haveli.

" You can't expect people in brothel to sleep right now. Some male species get hungry during night and come here to satisfy themselves."

Satya said to him, probably understanding what he was thinking. Shiv could sense pain and anger in her tone and a question arised in mind- Do she also satisfy Men? Like there is no deny in it that she works there. He saw her through the window going into the haveli, during day when he was alone.

" Now, speak."

Satya spoke in demanding tone.

" Well, My brother was worried about my whereabout. I lied to my family about my accident and told them I am at my friend's house. But bhai-sa is a clever guy. He knows me very well, that is why he called to check on me. I believe he is still not convinced."

He smiled slightly while talking about his family.

" Why did not you tell them about your accident?"

Satya asked.

" That's something I do not want to tell. But I can assure you that I am not any criminal. I will leave as soon as I get little better. My bhabhi-sa is pregnant and she will get tensed seeing me in this condition."

Shiv said and Satya hummed.

" Are you leaving already? I thought we are friends now."

Shiv said as he saw Satya going back, leaving him.