5~ Leaving

●‹•›●●‹•›●●‹•›●

" Sachi!"

Shiv said in swearing way as Satya kept looking at him silently. She did not smile neither got angry. A minute passed away in silence and now Shiv could not control himself anynore, so he tilted his head to a side and blew soft air from mouth toward her strand of hair which flew slightly and she came out of her thought.

" Oh-"

She was able to mutter this only.

" Oh? Really? I just praised you. I deserve a thankyou atleast."

She mentally smiled hearing his words and look in front.

" Thankyou."

And said. Shiv nodded his head before asking.

" How's your ankle now?"

" Good."

Satya gave a short reply and another silence of 2 minute took place in between them. Again, Shiv chose to break it.

" I am leaving tomorrow evening."

Satya felt....... weirdly sad as he informed her. Like its been 3 days and he literally made himself comfortable in her house like he has been living her for so long. Her mother will get sad off-course because she made a relation of mother-son with him. She will miss him, Her mother.

" Ok."

Satya replied ans Shiv smiled.

" So, Can I assume we will meet again soon."

Satya raised her eyebrows, parted her mouth to speak.

" No, unless you want me to dance in your wedding."

He laughed slightly, shake his head at her replies from starting which were always short, cut-clear.

Satya chewed inside of her lower lip, stopping herself from smiling.

" So...."

He stood up then continue.

" I will go now. I hope you would come to see me last time before I go tomorrow."

And he left after staring at her for some good seconds. The only word which rang into Satya's mind was- last time.

Well, he had to go and even she was waiting for this very day then why there is sudden sadness building up inside her. Smile made a way to her lips as she recalled all their moments. Yes, she was irritated as hell but those same moments are now feeling so euphoric.

She sighed, stayed there for a while before departing to her room too, her mother's room. She did not find her mother in room and thought she must be in haveli, she chose to sleep knowing she will come soon.

However, Malti is sitting on the door step of her house. 30 minutes ago conversation with Sandhya flashed into her mind.

Malti furrowed her eyebrows when Sandhya suddenly said.