31~ Kabir helping Shiv

●‹•›●●‹•›●●‹•›●

Satya sighed heavily when Shiv came and covered the Tv screen from her sight. Its been 1 hour and he is only finding ways to grab her attention. By doing these things, he will make her more firm on her decision not to stay with him even though she has already decided.

Shiv came to her and sat on his knees down to her. He grabbed her hands, look down to her lap then parted his mouth to speak.

" Maaf kar do na hume. Kuch bhi kar lo aisi sazaa to na do hume. Tumhare bina kya karenge? Naraaz rehna hai to raho par aise hume choorne ki zid na karo."

( Please forgive me. Do anything but don't punish me like this. What will I do without you? If you want to stay angry then be it but don't say about leaving me.)

Her eyes softened.

" I did wrong and I will accept it every time but that time Kaki's life was so important for me. I could have drag you into trouble by telling you truth. I had no plan to always keep you with myself but I did not know I will fall in love with you."

He put his head on her lap and continue as she did not budge a little.

" Bohot chahte hain tumhe hum or jaante hain ki tum bhi hume utna hi chahti ho. Mat chhorna hume. Beyhadh prem karte hain tum..se."

( I love you so much and I know you do too. Don't leave me. I love you so so much.)

Just when he stuttered Satya realized he has been crying till now. She sighed softly then put her hand over his hair and started pulling his hair in anger. 

Wait-

Pulling hair?

Shiv gasp loudly and woke up from his dream. He touched his hair and took a breath of relieef.

" Damn! that was scary."

He muttered, recalling his dream. He slept in afternoon.

" What?"

He heard Kabir's voice and look at him standing at door, eating apple. Due to his presence, Kabir too has decided not to go office.

" Your sister who else?"

Shiv replied bluntly then get down from bed and stretched his arms.

" Because she is my sister. She has scary aura like me."

Shiv look up and down at him.

" Bhoot chudel ki jodi ho fir to tum dono bhai behan."

( Then you two brother-sister is pair of ghost- witch.)

Kabir clicked his tongue while Shiv wore his shirt.

" So, its been 4 days already and seems like your plans are not working."

Shiv sighed and nodded.

" Yeah, my wildcat is not ready to melt so soon."

Kabir chose to ignore the nickname he has given to her and said-

" If you don't mind, I can help this time."

Shiv raised his eyebrows and passed him suspicious look.

" How should I believe that you will fix my marriage instead of breaking it?"