27~ Satya Breakdown

●‹•›●●‹•›●●‹•›●

" Satya."

Shiv whispered and took one step only to stop when Satya suddenly pushed dead body away from her. She grabbed Akshay's collar.

" No you cannot die without telling me truth!"

Shiv thinned his eyes and Shaurya, Dev, Kabir too came. They got confused as well seeing how crazily Satya is behaving. She is trying wake up a dead man. Tears are streaming down from her eyes. She is sobbing and questioning althogether.

Shiv walked toward her and gripped her arm. Satya look at him and stuttered.

"He..he was telling me some truth."

Shaurya's heart clenched as he realized what Akshay was telling her but Shiv managed to kill him before that. His heart beat increased while Kabir's eyes turned glossy seeing his sister first time in her presence.

Dev exit the room along with Kabir and Shaurya when Shiv draped her saree around her and nodded whatever she was saying.

" Let's go out first, hmm."

Shiv said softly but she pushed him.

" Nooooo."

She screamed and pushed her hair back in frustration. She cried, got restless.

" Come with me, Satya first-"

Satya interrupted him.

" H..he said you..you know everything. Tell me.. Tell me the truth."

She stammered badly and pointed at him. Shiv nodded.

" I will, sweetheart. I will."

He grabbed her hand and tried pulling her down from bed but she stayed still on bed, crying while recalling Akshay's words.

Having no choice, Shiv lift her in arms then exit the room. Dev, Kabir and Shaurya look at them coming out. Shiv is humming everytime Satya is telling him something.

" He..He said my maa is alive. He..said I have father and br..brother too. He said I have a family."

" Hm hm,"

Shiv hummed.

They exit the haveli but departed from there. Dev has called his men to take care of the dead bodies here. Kabir is too coming behind them with his car.

After a while, Satya slept in Shiv's arms. Shiv wiped her wet cheeks then sighed and look at Shaurya sitting on passenger seat.

" I think we should tell her truth now."

Shaurya got nervous and licked his lower lip. Dev noticed him.

" We should."

Shaurya look at him and hummed as yes. Shaurya is worried that Satya will hate him and Shiv is tensed because Satya might hate him more than anyone. He had kept her mother hidden from her. Kabir, on the other hand is very excited to meet his mother and sister.