12~ A cozy night and slap

●‹•›●●‹•›●●‹•›●

If only Satya could kick him hard, surely this time but her brain is overpowered with confusion because of Shiv's strange behavior. He has pressed his palm over her mouth to keep her quiet and both are hiding in a corner away from everyone eyes.

" Bhai-sa should not know I am here. So don't speak."

She clenched her jaw as its almost been a 5 minutes since he is repeating this sentence. His one is wrapped around her waist which she just noticed and widen her eyes. Shiv is not even looking at her, he is checking if Dev is here already or not.

" Uhmm.."

He flinched when she hummed to grab his attention but her voice came out loud. He offered her with his pleading gaze.

" Hume bhai-sa maarenge. chup raho na."

( Stay quiet please, My brother will beat me.)

He whispered and just then they heard Dev calling Shiv and coming downstairs. Shiv widen his eyes, gasp and moved more closer to Satya. She widen her eyes as her breast touched his hard chest and his one foot move between her legs.

This man-

She thought before pushing him aside. Shiv widen her eyes, got scared that now she will tell Dev he is drunk but-

" Hukum, Kunwar-sa in his room."

Dev thinned his eyebrows when Satya stood in front of him as soon as he reached last stair.

" Oh, so I will just go to his room."

Shiv felt like fainting hearing Dev above words and he glared at Satya for ruining his plan. His lower lip curved into a angry pout and he crossed his hands around chest.

" No... Hukum, he was looking sleepy and when I went to give him water, he rejected saying he is going to sleep. So he must be sleeping right now."

Satya said the first thing that come into his mind. She cursed herself, not knowing why she is even helping him. She has perfect opportunity to expose him and see him getting scolding from his brother. Dev was not much convinced, still agreed and went back to his room.

Satya took a breath of relief and shivered slightly when their previous position rang into her mind. She walked back to his hiding place and thinned her eyebrows seeing him glaring at her.

" Ye nakhre kyu dikha rahe hain aap? Maddat kari humne aapki."

( Why are you showing attitude? I helped you.)

Shiv scoffed.

" Why did you push me? I was handling everything, right? but you like to oppose me."

Satya passed him weird stare as he is literally behaving like a 5 year old child. Guess, that is why Dev does not like when he drinks. 

" You know something, Kunwar-sa . You should not drink again."

She told him and turn to leave but sighed heavily when all of a sudden, he threw himself over her back.