34~ The emotional reunion

●‹•›●●‹•›●●‹•›●

Malti re-gaining her consciousness brought a wave of happiness for Kabir, Satya, Shaurya and Agnivanshi family as well. Its been a month since she woke up and only Satya-Shiv met her. They cannot yet tell her everything as she has just got alright. They does not want to give her shock and play with her health.

Malti just knows that she lives in the house of a man which is Kabir as Satya, Shiv took help from him. Kabir stand behind, stay far and yearn. He is waiting for right time.

However, Shaurya is trying his best not to come in front of Malti. He too stare at her when she sleeps and listen to her voice while hiding outside the room. Malti mostly stays in her room and that makes easy for him to stay away from her.

Her health is improving because of Shiv and Satya. Malti do not know that they are married.

" And you know kaki..."

Shiv told Malti about some funny incident related to him. She laughed and Satya fed her food while smiling. 

" My bhai-sa, bhabhi-sa... they all want to meet you."

Shiv said to Malti.

" Really? Take me there then."

Malti said.

" No maa, first get fully healthy."

Satya said.

" I am healthy. Cannot you see? This girl just does not want to accept that her mother is fit than her."

Malti complained and Shiv laughed.

" She is jealous of you, Kaki."

Satya shot a glare at him which he ignored.

" Done! Sleep now, maa."

Satya said as she was done feeding her food. Malti wait for 15 minutes before laying on bed to sleep. Shiv and Stayed there until she fall into dreamland. Satya pecked her mother's cheeks then left with Shiv.

She spotted her bhai-sa just outside the room. She feel so bad for him. Their mother is in front of his eyes, yet he cannot meet her. As a son, he must be yearning badly just to feel his mother's embrace.

" Is she asleep?"

Kabir asked.

" Yes.."

Satya replied low tone. Kabir glance inside the room and smiled seeing his mother. He chose to walk away from there after that. Satya saw her father sitting in the living room, quietly using his mobile in which he don't have a slightest of interest. She was about to go to him but Shiv stopped her.

" Let him be."

Satya sighed softly and nodded. They departed to their room to take rest.

Around 11 PM, Shaurya walked to Malti's room. He knows she is in deep sleep at this time. He stays there, stare at her, get emotional and mentally apologize to her every single time. In his eyes, he still find her beautiful as he saw her during their first meet.

He quietly entered into the room and closed the door behind himself. He glance at Malti sleeping with quilt covering her head to toe. He went to her and slowly uncovered her face but did not find her. 

His eyebrows and heart beat raised as he stare at two big pillows placed in the place of Malti. His heart sank and  a thought crossed his mind that someone kidnapped her but-

" A...aap.."

( You.)

He heard a very soft and gentle voice and gulped a little. He got nervous, tears made a way down to his cheeks from his eyes in no second.