8~ Meeting his wife

●‹•›●●‹•›●●‹•›●

Shiv knew Satya will agree to marry him but this soon? he did not know. Just like seven vows are important in any marriage, Satya too had prepared seven points regarding their marriage. Its a contract marriage of 6 months.

1) Husband and wife won't interfere into each other's life after marriage.

2) Their partner is not bound to live together. They will run their usual life.

3) After 6 months, they will divorce.

4) The marriage would be of name sake only.

5) 6 months later, they will part away and never see each other again.

6) Under 6 months of marriage, the bride should not be forced to put sindoor and wear mangalsutra.

7) Above 6 points should be followed by both the parties strictly.

And with the sign of Satya and Shiv, the contract was done.

Shiv glance at Satya before filling her hairline with sindoor then made her wear the mangalsutra. Around 7 in the morning, their marriage was completed in a temple by a priest.

Shiv is ready to do anything just to take Satya with himself. He need her safe, that's it.

Shiv paid Pandit ji before making his way out of the temple with Satya. He warned his driver not to let his family know anything. Satya did not say anything throughout the journey. She first needed to grab her things from her house before leaving.

Satya came out of the car as it stopped outside her house. She stopped on her track as soon as she saw Akshay and Sandhya out of her house.

Their eyes widen seeing her mangalsutra and sindoor and behind her, came her husband- Shivansh Singh Agnivanshi.

" You said you need untouched, non-committed and pure woman. I am not that now. I am married."

Satya stated while looking straight at Akshay whose eyes darkened with anger. Soon people from haveli came out and they were shocked seeing Satya.

Akshay glare only at Shiv who is unaffected.

Sandhya is angry because she will get no money now. Satya splashed water over her fortune.

" You were not allowed-

" No one can allow me except my mother who is not alive unfortunately."

Satya interrupted Sandhya. Shiv rested his butt on the car and crossed her hands around chest, wanting to enjoy the drama here.

" Kunwar-Sa."

Shiv look at his driver who hurriedly put cap over his head then handed him mask.

" If Hukum find out you are here, he will fire me."

Shiv chuckled slightly and wore the mask.

" Do you even realize what you did? Will this man's family would accept you? No. How can a girl of brothel become a bride-"

" You were ready to make me one before, then what happened now?"