19~ Kajal saw them together

●‹•›●●‹•›●●‹•›●

A loud sound of thunder was heard which made Satya to flinch and hide her face against his chest. He smiled and pecked her head.

" Darpok!"

He could not stop himself from commenting and gulped when she bite his clothed chest as revenge.

" Gandi bachi! Aise nahi karte."

( Bad girl! You shouldn't do this.)

She sighed because Shiv won't ever stop scolding her like she is some child. He lay down beside while she turn her back at him, giving themselves enough space to lay on his couch. He wrapped his hand around her belly and shifted more closer to her, not leaving a gap.

" You did not answer me yet."

Shiv said and Satya smiled.

" My maa did."

He thinned his eyebrows confusedly and Satya continue.

" Did you hear thunder sound? It was my maa's answer. She does not want me to give you positive response. Hence, No kiss!"

He chuckled slightly.

" Kaki was excited by her son-in-law and daughter's first kiss."

He snapped back. Well, this man is master at shfting one topic to another and take out different meanings from one sentence.

He pecked her nape.

" Do you want to sleep? You can do that. I will wake you up after the rain would calm down."

Satya did not say anything and just closed her eyes. It did not take her much time to sleep in his embrace. Sound of rain became soulful lullaby for her and she felt so peaceful that she chose to drift into her dreamland.

Shiv was not sleepy at all.

He had some work too.

Very carefully, without disturbing her sleep he get down from couch and Satya turn on her back comfortably. Shiv went to room and came with a blanket. He covered her with it then stretched his arms.

He grabbed her mobile and his from table before sitting on another couch.

This morning when Satya was cooking and he was out of the kitchen, that time he saw a message of photo on Satya's mobile screen. The number was not saved and phone was locked. He got curious the time, one of his guard sent a photo to him.

Shiv stare at the picture.

The room is dark. Malti is sleeping on her bed and a man is sitting in stool beside her. He has adjoined his hands in apologizing way and his head is down. His face is not visible but moonlight is making his figure visible.

Kunwar-sa, this is of yesterday night. Malti maa is alright.

The guard has joined a message with the photo. He called the particular guard.