21~ Dev's anger and disappointment

●‹•›●●‹•›●●‹•›●

Probably, Shiv is finding his brother this furious on him for very first time. When he told Dev about his marriage. He did not believe initially, thinking his younger brother is just speaking nonsense.

Shiv had to give proofs and one of those were the driver who witness their marriage. Dev was quietly listening Shiv's story from the time of his accident. This time, he got to know clear truth.

Aadhya was equally shocked like Shaurya. Not Trisha and Jiya because Kajal had told them everything last night only. She was not able to tell Aadhya because she was with Dev and Dhara.

Shiv is feeling so timid by his brother's intimidating gaze. He is the elder brother, not for only name sake. He has some effect on people when he is angry.

Shiv knows Satya would soon come downstairs. Infact, he woke up early just to tell Dev as he did not want Satya to face Dev's or anyone anger.

" This is joke to you?"

Dev asked with raised eyebrows and Aadhya glance at her devar-sa with worry in eyes. Okay, he did wrong but Dev should calm down first then talk to him. But Dev is more worried because Shiv saw Chauhan's there.

The woman who helped him was attacked. And he fought with Sinha's men. He was taking care of all these things alone and anything could happen to him- this is his major concern and reason behind his anger.

" I am sorry Bhai-sa but I had to marry her. Situations were not okay that time. Her life was in danger."

Shiv took stand for himself and Dev chuckled sarcastically.

" And you did not even tell me once? Do you even know what were you doing till now? Kajal goes to university, Jiya goes out for work, Dhara is here now and because of your stupid lie what if they would have got in trouble?"

Dev let out his frustration. Kajal glance at her brother sighing. Well, he seems a talkative man but in front of Dev, he fails to string his words together.

" You were not only keeping your life in danger but our whole family and Satya too."

Shiv licked his lower lip nervously then asked the most foolish question from him.

" Bhai-sa, are you angry with me because I married secretly or I put everybody's life in danger?"

Kajal, Jiya, Trisha and Aadhya slapped their forehead at his question. Shaurya shake his head, not knowing who will save him from Dev now.

" Wow! The audacity of this man is incredible."

Dev exclaimed and clenched his jaw while glaring at him.

" Both, Shivansh Agnivanshi, Both."

He replied and Shiv badly wanted to say something. He knows this will trigger Dev but he could not stop himself.

" Bu..But you too married bhabhi-sa li..like this."

He stuttered while Dev laughed slightly. A total sarcasm reflected his laugh.