25~ Sacrifices of Shaurya

●‹•›●●‹•›●●‹•›●

It was beyond shocking for both the brothers. Like what? Vikram Chauhan? Shaurya? What is the relation? If Kabir is using Vikram as his backup name then he must be knowing about this.

Shaurya sighed softly then spoke.

" Malti is my wife and Satya?"

He chuckled sadly.

" She is my daughter."

" Heck!"

Shiv muttered and Shaurya took a deep breath. His eyes turned glossy and he continued.

" It was my early days of joining Agnivanshi's and unfortunately, enemity with Rathores kept me busy. I could not give much time to them. I had a few months old son. As per your father's order, I had to keep them hidden and would not have to tell them about my job because of Rathores. They could harm her too. But, I got to involved in my job that I forgot about my wife and son. My brother was having bad eyes on her and I got to know this when she got saved in the hospital. While saving herself, she met with an accident and both my son and wife were hospitalised."

He licked his lower lip.

" I..I had to make my wife believe that ou..our son could not make it."

Dev and Shiv asked union.

" Why?"

Shaurya stayed silent for some seconds then said.

" Save that for later."

They chose not to say anything further. Shaurya continued.

" You remember when you siblings were staying in Jiya's mother house and I came back after 2 years? I stayed with my wife in those 2 years but my responsiblity called me. My wife got pregnant again and this time it was the girl. My happiness knew no limit but monsters were lurking in the dark. Rathores attacked my family when I was finding you. I knew this that is why I took help from someone."

" Who?"

Shiv asked.

" Sandhya."

It is getting more twisted than before. Nobody knew how he was keeping his responsibilty and family safe.

" I asked her to look after my family and for that I was giving her good amount of money. When my family was attacked by Rathores, Malti had to run away with our daughter. Sandhya came in perfect time and took both of them to her brothel. She did not ever let my wife and daughter do that whore business because of me. My warning to kill her was keeping her away from doing this shits. But behind my back, she made my daughter a dancer. My daughter had to dance in front of the lusty eyes of men. When you, Shiv, was staying with Malti and Satya- one of my man told me about you. While finding you, I got to know about Satya being dancer."

Shiv sighed heavily.

" How many more things you are hiding, Kaka."

Dev muttered with shocked look on face. Shaurya smiled bitterly.

" So much. My daughter hates me. My wife is angry with me. They think their father and husband has left them but no, I was keeping eyes on them from far. My heart clenched every time I saw them there but I had no option left. I had to take care of you siblings too and seeing them safe there, I thought I should let them stay there. I ye..yearned for them every single day. Ka..Kajal made me remember my daughter a lot."