33~ Satya teasing Shiv

Slight mature content maybe.

●‹•›●●‹•›●●‹•›●

Satya lazily open her eyes as she felt him caressing her cheek softly. He is staring at her with wide open eyes and smile on lips.

" Are waah! Chehra dekho kaise khila hua hai tumhara. Lagta hai hamare prem ka rang bohot ache se chadha hain."

( Oh wow! Look how your face is glowing. Looks like the color of my love has colored your perfectly.)

He uttered in low and gentle voice and she smiled before snuggling her face against his chest. He lay on his back and pull her over himself. She put her chin over his chest just to stare at his face.

" I love you..."

She confessed and those 3 words truly meant special to Shiv. She pecked his lips.

" I forgave you long ago. I just wanted to see to what extent you can go to gain my forgiveness."

Shiv furrowed his eyebrows and smiled amusingly.

" Had kar di ji aapne."

He complained and she chuckled then get down from him.

" Don't I have this much right?"

She questioned while climbing down the bed. He put his head on the palm supported by elbow.

" Kyu nahi,"

( Why not?)

She look at him.

" Do you want to take bath with me?"

His smile grew wider and he sat up excitedly.

" Jarror, Jangli billi,"

( Sure, wildcat!)

She passed him offended look.

" If you will call me this again, I will get surely angry."

He get down from bed and lift her up in bridal style before saying.

" The way you behaved last time, I am sure now that this name suits you."

She chuckled and open the door of bathroom by twisting the knob as he reached near it. He put her down and grabbed a towel which was hanging nearby.

While Satya prepared toothbrush for each other, he removed his pants and wrapped the towel around his torso. He walked toward her and stood behind her before taking toothbrush from her.

Satya passed him fake angry look when he pinched the side of her belly while brushing his teeth. She look at the shirt she is wearing which is barely hanging on her body. Her cleavage is in perfect view but thankfully her nipples are covered. 

She looked at their height difference. She is not that short though but its him who is muscular, tall and large. She thinned her eyebrows when he wiggled his eyebrows at her for checking him out. 

After cleaning their teeth, Shiv asked Satya to shave his beard a little. She sat on the counter and he stood opposite to her. She grabbed essential things before staring shaving his beard.

" I like your beard though."

She said.

" You like it when I rub it against your skin or.."

She smiled.

" When you rub it. It feels ticklish and I like it."

She replied genuinely and he just chuckled making Satya to scold him.