35~ Re-marriage of Shiv-Satya

●‹•›●●‹•›●●‹•›●

Malti smiled as soon as she came out of the car. She stare at huge Agnivanshi haveli with admiration in gaze. She walked further with her family. Surprisingly Kabir came with them too even though he did not have slightest of interest.

Satya is coming back here after a month. 

As they reached main door, Aadhya and Dev with their family stood for their welcome. When Malti and Shaurya stepped inside, Aadhya-Dev touched their feet to take their blessings. Malti smiled while caressing Aadhya's head.

" God bless you. You are so beautiful."

Malti complimented her. Then Kajal came with Dhara in her arms and Jiya beside her. Both the girls greet the elder couple as well.

" You are so beautiful, kaki. Now I know why Satya bhabhi-maa is so pretty."

Kajal said making others to laugh lightly. Malti was left awestruck seeing Dhara who came to her when she called her by forwarding her arms.

" Aww! girls are always beautiful."

Malti uttered.

" I am offended Saasu-maa!"

Shiv snapped back and everybody laughed. They walked inside. Aadhya ordered maids to bring tea for them and they all sat together in living room.

Malti loved all of them. She is glad her husbands helped these children but she feel so bad for her son. Its alright! She has decided not to bring past back. She will pamper her son, giving him all love he missed.

Satya thinned her eyebrows and glance at her husband, sitting beside her and time to time teasing her. Now, he just pinched the side of her waist secretly. Aadhya caught them and when Shiv look at her, she shake her head at him while sitting opposite to her.

His ears turned red due to blushing.

" You blush too?"

Satya whispered to him, amusingly.

" Yeah, I do and I am capable to leave you shy as well."

He replied and she just chuckled slightly.

" Okay so."

Dev grabbed everyone's attention.

" As our problems has ended and we all know how these two married."

Kajal nodded her head.

" Yeah, I was not invited."

Aadhya chuckled and lightly slapped her shoulder.

" Even we were not."

Dev smiled and continue.

" So, Let's re-marry them with all rituals and customs."

" YES!"

Shiv literally screamed and stood up excitedly that phone dropped from Kabir's grip due to flinching which he was using.

" Calm down, kiddo."

Dev said and Satya chuckled when he fake coughed then sat back. 

" Is it final then, Kaki?"

Dev specially asked Malti who smiled and agreed.

" Okay then, I will call pandit-ji in evening."

They all squealed in happiness.

" Means, Satya will stay with us till the marriage."

Malti said and Shiv furrowed his eyebrows.

" Why kaki?