13~ Shiv's lie made Satya emotional

●‹•›●●‹•›●●‹•›●

After lot of thoughts Satya came into this conclusion that as compensation of her mistake, she will cook delicious dinner for him. She is literally regretting slapping him even though that was unintentional. 

She does not know his favorite dish so, she will just make anything she like. She knows like usual, Shiv will be late. Except Shiv, other ate food together then went to their own room. She smiled a little as her all work was done and now she just have to wait for Shiv.

" You did not eat yet?"

Satya asked the maid who was serving food in a plate.

" No, its for Kunwar-sa. He is back."

Already?- Satya thought.

Being busy in chores she must have not noticed his arrival. She bite her lower lip nervously not knowing how she should ask her to hand the plate to her so she can go to serve him.

Don't know what she will say. Moreover two maids were murmuring something related to her to each other in evening. She heard a little.

She pouted a little when when the maid did not takd the sabji she specially made for him. The maid started to go out of the room. Just then Kajal called her for some work. Satya agreed in no second when the maid asked her if she could take food to Shiv's room.

She was excited and happy while going to the direction of his room. She knocked on the door and Shiv gave the permission.

He thinned his eyebrows and stop scrolling videos on mobile when he recognized the presence of person. Ain't no way he can never recognize Satya. Her anklets and bangles sound give the sign of her presence. He did not look up and spoke.

" I don't want to eat."

He replied bluntly and Satya stopped on her track.

"  But you asked for it."

Satya said. 

" I did but not from you."

Satya made a face as his reply seemed rude. Still, she chose to keep herself calm and asked.

" Are you still angry with me? I told you I am sorry."

Shiv leaned his back on the couch.

" Its okay I forgive you. Its my mistake though. I should not behave like that with you. Don't worry, now I won't do such things. Rest of the months will be free and stressless for you. I won't disturb you."

He completed himself with not definite emotion in tone. Satya felt pang in her heart at the mention of him not staying like that with her. Her eyes glistened with a strange type of sadness. He is the only one she knows, can believe and has after her mother. 

" Please I am sorry."

Her tone came out timid and filled with pleading.

" Aye! don't be sorry. It was not your mistake. However, that's what you wanted right? Remember our contract?"

She forced her eyelashes down and stare at food silently.

" And this food? I cooked specially for you? won't you eat?"

Okay, Shiv melted there and thought that now he should stop his prank. No no no, its not enough. He is loving teasing her. 

" For me? really? whom am I to you apart from a contract husband which will soon come to an end."

Satya felt angry at his remark. She clutched the plate tightly and forced her eyelashes up only to glare at him.

Oh- wrong words, Shiv!